6.12.2008

"Dump the boyfriends. Get a puppy."-This guy selling puppies over by Great Lakes Crossing.

So summer is good since I updated like...2 days ago or something. I babysat for the Rogowski kids and they were angels and I have a whole bunch of dates lined up with them now which is FABULOUS because I need the money for EP! But really. I had fun with them. They're sweet hearts. And then yesterday I just like lazed around, watched Ellen [I LOVE her] and then I hung out with Kaity and Natalie. We went to Old Navy and Circuit City and then we saw this guy selling Puppies at a gas station so we stopped to see them and he let us hold them and talked to us for like an hour [wow THAT was a run on sentence if I ever wrote one]. He was a war veteran and he was really cool. We also went to Starbucks and I was up until like 3:00. BOO. OH! And Mal got her MacBook yesterday so me and Kaity met her at Caribou Coffee to help her use it. We're having a Mac party next Wednesday! I love Mal. Girrrrrl is SO funny!

I thought YouTubers might have thought I died or something so I decided to do a little Vlog. Bet you missed these!



Yeah I know that was COMPLETELY random and pointless. But I was bored. Give me a break.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: