9.19.2007

"AND I WISH I WAS, MICHAEL J. FOX! HELLO MCFLYYYYYYYYY!", Me on Kayla seeing Michael J. Fox at Starbucks

So I woke up extra early this morning [even though I got like NO sleep last night because of that stupid froze cappuchino] because I had to go to Starbucks on my way to my far away classes so I wouldn't fall asleep during Professor Oliver's lecture. And when I went to my laptop to check my email before class, I found a box of 125 envelopes from Tina. Because I've been constantly complaining about how I don't have any. Yeah. Tina Loves me. So anyway. I didn't fall asleep during Prof. Oliver's lecture and this girl complimented me on my Juicy Couture charm bracelet. So...yay? And then I went to Writing and we have to start our first draft for Monday and as mind-blowing as "How to Tell a True War Story" is, I think I actually have some semblence of what I'm going to write about. So that's good. And then I went to the computer store to pick up my copy of Microsoft Word which was good. Because now I can actually do my Writing homework without having to go to the dumb computer lab.

Oh yes. Today was International Talk Like A Pirate Day. So me and Lindsay sent eachother pirate-themed text messages. And I found this picture, which I found highly amusing AND very fitting.


So then I got home and finsihed The Odyssey and took some pictures of myself because I was bored and there was literally NO ONE in the house. And there was pretty good lighting. And I was wearing a cute outfit.


Then at 2:00 me and Susan got lunch to go and she told me about how she saw Cape Boy and we chatted about various things with Fabi too. And then we got back to work. And I worked on reading "Clouds" by Aristophenes and consumed a lot of Frozen Yogurt. Around 3:00 I took a nap and I briefly chatted with Kaity. Then around 5:00 me and Kayla went out to Union Square to get some beverages for our ANTM party tonite. And then I came back and finsihed "Clouds" and rejoiced because then I was done for the day and got to go get some dinner to go with Fabi and Susan.

So we got back and I didn't really eat a lot because I wasn't actually hungry and we all talked about ANTM and how pumped we were and so we all gathered in Fabi's room to watch [Susan, Lindsay, Kayla, Sophie, Fabi, P. and me] and we all had our cute little champagne flutes that Kayla's mom sent us and I ate Frozen Yogurt and it was so good. I think so far Victoria is my favorite. Her face is gorgeous. And let me just say, I'm ALREADY sick of Ebony and don't care that she had a bad childhood. Boo-hoo NO ONE CARES. Miss J. was fabulous as usual and everytime Mister Jay was on the screen all I could think about was how I saw him in person once. SO COOL!

Then Gossip Girls came on. Let me just tell you I was SO disapointed. The casting was HORRID. And the plot was like all wrong and messed up and just...ugh. Although the music selection was good and if I hadn't known it was supposed to be based off of Gossip Girls I probably would have LOVED it. I mean, I'll probably still watch it. Well okay. Let's get honest, I will watch it but I"m still disapointed in the casting.

So then I talked to Kyle and went to bed. As per usual. And we chatted about how much I didn't want to do this blog entry. And how Mrs. Mahler is officially the worst teacher Kyle has ever had. To which I respoded "DUH." So yes. I'm off to bed because I'm EXHAUSTED!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: