9.30.2007

"This is the only single I had."-Fabi, on handing me a Sacagawea coin as change for my Diet Coke

So today was a good day. Even though pretty much all I did was homework. I woke up at 8:00 and I was STARVING. Unfortunately the dining hall doesn't open until 10:00 on weekends. LAME. So I decided I would effectively use my time to finish my Cultural Foundations paper. I went in to Susan's room to see if she wanted to get breakfast to go with me and we complained about how hungry we were. But I got back to my paper. Kelly cut me up an Asian Pear and we split it and let me tell you. IT WAS SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS. Then at 10:47 I sent Susan a text message that said "T-Minus 13 minutes until we get to eat." And then at exactly 10:00 me, Kelly and Susan rode the elevator down to have breakfast and we were the first people there. So we got all the best bagels and such.

I brought me and Angie up some breakfast and we ate with Kelly and Susan and chatted about music and it was good times. Then I got back to my homework and Angie went out shopping. I drew her a lot of maps and told her a bunch of vintage stores to go to but apparently they were all closed until 1:00 so I guess she just wandered around. In the mean time I got lunch with Fabi and continued to work on my homework. Because I'm still attempting to get it all done so I have none when I come to Clarkston this week. So then Angie got back around 2:30 and I brought her suitcases down to her. And we said our farewells. It was so nice having someone visit me and stay here and I loved showing Angie around and shopping with her. She's coming back in a month so that'll be awesome.

After Angie left I continued to do more homework. I was a homework fiend today. But I got everything done on my list for today. So yes. Then I needed a quick break so I showed Tina my super cute new boots. [Still no picture of the boots. Sorry!] And I talked about how they're my MKA boots. And so I took this picture of my Mary-Kate face.



Next I worked on my homework [story of the day]. But I got everything done on my list for today! I finished my Cultural Foundations paper, finished my peer editing notes for Noel, edited my Writing I paper [thanks to Kyle. He's my knight in shining armor] and then wrote my 2 page [which ended up being nearly 4 page] photograph description for Writing I. Here's the photograph I picked.



After that I talked to my bestest and she updated me on some WONDERFUL scandals. Guess who's back at Caribou. THE GREEK GOD OF SEXINESS! That's right. After 4 months away he's backkkkkk. So duh. We're going every day that I'm in town this week. Maybe even multiple times. Plus we have a plethora of C-Bou coupons thanks to Amanda Hoisington. And we're getting Hungry Howie's. Because there isn't one in the city. And I haven't had pizza since we had our HSM2 party at Nata-Lee-Ah's.

Later Fabi brought me some Diet Coke from the grocery store because I really really wanted some. But I had her buy cans because everyone kept drinking my 2 liter and then no one would replace it. NO GOOD. So Lindsay came home and I talked to her about her trip home and everything and I chatted with Susan after she got back from the Mets game. Oh! And Juliana's parents bought her a new mattress since she's a dancer and all and so now we have an extra mattress that we're going to leave in the living room for more seating. So me and Susan and Fabi rearranged some of the furniture!




Then I talked to Kyle for a little bit and me and Susan and Fabi went down to get free cookies from CoHo [That's the coffee house downstairs]. When I came back up I checked my email really quick and then Kayla got home. So she showed me all the things she bought when she was back in Virginia and I had some Diet Coke but now I'm exhausted AND I have my boring, far-away classes tomorrow so I need my rest. Hope everyone had a fabulous day and I'll see you all in [basically] 3 days!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: