9.29.2007

"They go to concerts like it's their job."-Me, on Kaity and Nata-Lee-Ah's ahhhmazing concert going skills.

To make a long story short: I'm really really exhausted because we walked RIDICULOUS amounts today and all we did was shop. And by "we" I mean Angie, Susan, Fabi and me. And we ate at Tasti D. Lite. First time in weeks. Sooooo good. Oh. And I bought the cutest pair of boots in the whole world. Photos to come. But really. That's all we did. Walked to Soho then Chinatown then to Washington Square and then home. And I did loads of homework. But I still have A LOT left. Which is why this is SO short. And I'm exhausted. I have a lot of homework and I'm exhausted. Wow. I sound like a certain complainer we all know. So yes. It was overall a good day. Except my leg is killing me. To the point where it hurts to like...walk to the kitchen. I also met two of Susan's friends. They're giants. No joke. They must be like nearly 6 feet tall. But they're funny. Wow. I so don't want to work on all these stupid papers. And read 200 pages of The Not-So-Epic of Latin America. But really. It's only like 4 days till I come home.

In other news, this sign is posted at the Tasti D. Lite in Washington Square. And no. It's not a joke. It's a legit sign.


Now I'm off to work on my MASSIVE amounts of homework, talk to Kyle and then go to sleep. Because, like I've said about 80 million times, I'm EXHAUSTED.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: