5.07.2008

"How does the Dorrito song go?"-Fabi, she misunderstood me when I said Burrito Song.

Today was actually a really great day! We had beautiful weather, it was like 70 degrees and sunny! I slept in and washed my hair and then went to breakfast with Susan. We got it to go so we could eat outside in the warm sunny weather. We saw Fabi on her way back from her final and she sat with us for a while. After breakfast I studied for science and checked my email and all that jazz.

I made this little video montage of our first year because I was feeling nostalgic and missing Kayla. Plus I didn't want to study. So yeah. Enjoy it! I talked to Amanda from FF about Idol today on Facebook chat. I miss that girl already!

I decided it was so nice out that I was going to go study outside. I loved it. The sun felt so good on my skin. I even got a little tan. I know I'm going to be like the whitest person in Michigan since I hear the sun's been out a lot there. And I listened to "Another Dumb Blonde" by Hoku like a zillion times because it randomly got stuck in my head. I love that song. That and the "Burrito Song" are like the best songs ever.

At 3:30 me, Susan, Fabi and Lindsay headed up to Central Park to enjoy the weather and our last Hump Day together. But on the train ride there we were stopped for like 20 minutes. It was really freaky! Fabi was like flipping out. I love that girl. We never figured out why we were stopped but we eventually got to the park alright. We grabbed a nice sunny spot and watched the dogs play.





It was just so relaxing and so fun. Tomorrow is Susan's last full day! We're going to Serendipity for desert. Mmm! When we got back from Central Park we got some dinner and then watched out last ANTM together. Next week is the Cycle Finale! I can't believe it. I'm sure we'll all talk on Facebook about it. But now I'm off to work out and then study for a bit before I talk to Kyle. See you in less than 6 days!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: