5.01.2008

"My life has just shattered"-Me, on the Empire State Building NOT being the color it says it should be on the schedule.

Today was a pretty good day. However, it's 10:14 and I'm tired and my mom is coming in tomorrow morning so this is going to be the blog: super short list version.

1. Slept in until 8:30. So good.
2. Had breakfast with E.
3. Went to my last science lab. EVER. This year.
4. Had a meeting with my Writing teacher. She LOVED my paper.
5. Got my new jean skirt in the mail. So cute!
6. Worked on my Social Foundations paper until it was finished. Yay!
7. Took down EVERYTHING off my walls. My room looks so empty. It's kind of sad.








8. Had dinner with Susan where we went on a mad food buying spree. I got chips, Lucky Charms and cheese sticks. Mmm!
9. Worked out and got ready for bed.
10. Currently I'm talking to Kyle. Can't wait to see him in 12 days!

So that's that. Life is good. My mom is coming tomorrow and I CANNOT wait. Fun will most certainly ensue! Let's make summer plans. I can't wait until it's warm. It's cold and rainy here currently. Boo. Smile it's almost Friday!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: