5.09.2008

"We'll walk you to the elevator but we don't love you enough to walk you to the car."-Me, on not wanting to walk Susan outside in the Hurricane.

Today was my science final. I actually think I did pretty well. Like I definitely got an A or a B on it, which makes me a happy camper! I walked to the final with Lindsay and let me tell you, the weather was horrible! It was really cold and I already packed up all my coats and stuff so I had to bear it in a long sleeved shirt. So I took the final, it went well, etc and then I had to go drop off my library books. Oh. My. Goodness. It was like pouring rain and SO windy. I thought I wasn't going to make it! I was like getting blown away while trying to walk back to Third North!

When I got back to the dorm I had some Tomato Soup and decided to watch a TON of Lost. I literally watched Lost for like 4 hours. My stomach wasn't feeling very good so I was just lazy all day. And then it was time for Susan to leave. It was sad, but not THAT sad because we'll all be reunited in El Paso in less than 2 months! I took a nap for a bit but then I had to go back outside to deliver my Writing paper. The weather was so bad that I actually took a cab just to go like 10 blocks maybe. But honestly, it was worth it. So now I'm officially done with Life Science, Social Foundations and Writing II. Yay! Unfortunately I couldn't seem to catch a cab back so I had to like run in the rain and wind and I couldn't even use my umbrella because it was so windy, so I got pretty soaked.
Lindsay doing her best Cinco de Mayo pose.
Me taking a siesta. 
On the way to Midnight Breakfast.

I packed some more stuff up because I have to take my box over to E's tomorrow. There's like nothing in my room. And Susan AND Kayla's rooms are completely empty. It's crazy. Kelly has started to pack up her stuff. Our room is like INSANE. She has SO MUCH STUFF. I have no idea what she's going to do with it all. It looks like a hurricane came through our room. Seriously. I watched a bit more Lost and then I had some tea to try and settle my stomach.

I had some dinner with Lindsay and Fabi in our dining room and then we decided to watch Zoolander because Fabi's never seen it. I forgot how funny it is! It totally reminded me of Stephen because we used to think he was a lot like Zoolander. So yeah. The movie is over and now, even though I haven't done ANYTHING [well I guess that's not entirely true but still] I'm exhausted. So I'm off to call Kyle and then sleep sleep sleep!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: