5.10.2008

"We're like practically related!"-Kelly's friend, on how we've both been to 12 Oaks Mall.

Today can be summed up in about 3 words: I watched Lost. Seriously. I wish I was joking but I think I watched over 6 hours of Lost today. I was so excited to be finished with Season 2...and then I realized we're on Season 4 NOT Season 3. So I'm still like 30 something episodes behind. Guess we know what I'll be doing this summer.

Yeah. I spent my day with these lovers.

But really. I did do some other stuff. Kind of. I woke up early and took my box over to E's place. I'm so glad the security people didn't ask me where I was taking that giant rolling bin because I'm pretty sure they wouldnt' have let me take it all the way to U-Hall. Luckily I escaped Third North with it and and my ultra heavy box in tow and got it to E. Of course then we talked for like 40 minutes in the lobby of U-Hall because we hadn't seen each other since like Tuesday. Which is a crime basically. We're going to study for Cultural a bit tomorrow so that should be good.

When I got back I watched my million hours of Lost. Although I did take a break to have some lunch with Fabi. So that was good. They actually had really delicious fruit. I can't wait to go home and have quality food all the time. HAHA. So then it was back to Lost. It's so flipping addicting! When I decided I had wasted enough of my life watching TV online, I decided to take some of the stuff we're all donating down to C3. Let me tell you. It's like the flipping mother load down there! There is this GIANT TV someone is giving away, tons of clothes, food, appliances. All kinds of stuff. I noticed people were giving away their text books so me and Fabi decided we were going to take them and sell them back for cash since people were obviously too lazy to do so. Free money!

I attempted to study the paintings for Cultural for a while but that got dull real fast so I talked to Kyle a bit. Then I really have no idea what I did. I think I got some dinner with Fabi and we talked and then I took a shower. But really, there's sort of a big time gap where I have no idea what exactly I was doing [which essentially means I was probably on Facebook doing nothing]. But I'm getting really tired now [which is odd since I haven't done ANYTHING today] so I'm off to bed. See you all in 3 days!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: