5.05.2008

"You look like a deal drugger"-Susan, trying to tell me I looked like a Cuban drug dealer in my new hat.

This is going to be short because we're mid-Kayla's Last Night In The Dorm party right now. Today was the last day of classes/work! It was so sad. Well not classes. Classes we just reviewed and such. And then I went to work. Work was really really sad because it was my last day. We were pretty busy, we had SO many boxes, it was insane! Even Diane was like "So many boxes!" But Mo, her and I packed all day. Then I made my last boxes and such. So depressing! Diane was so cute. She was like "Jewlie! I miss you so much!" She even got me this really cute pair of earrings, even though my ears aren't pierced. It was the sweetest gesture. And Amanda packed up my last order. I got the CUTEST PF hat. And then some stuff that my Auntie Sandy wanted.

Everyone was really sad to see me go. But Chris and Jen were really enthusiastic about me working at the store we'll hopefully have running by the time I get back, which would be awesome! So I said my goodbyes and it was so sad! It's so weird to think I won't work for like 3 months. I already can't wait to go back. OH! And I noticed Natasha wasn't there today and Jen told me that her boyfriend [of like...since senior year or something in high school] broke up with her this past Friday and I guess she moved back to Seattle on Saturday and quit! It all happened so fast! I didn't even get to say goodbye! So if you know anyone photographers in the New York area, tell them to go contact Fred Flare because we're in desperate need of a new one now.

New hat!
Earrings from Diane!
It says "We heart Jewlie Williams" Awww I heart Amanda!
This says "We'll miss you Jewlie!!! Keep in touch. Thanks for all your help! Love FF"
And it comes with a free pint of Haagen-Dazs!

But I'm off to return to the party. Full report tomororw. OH! And a run down of tonight's SUPER scandalous Gossip Girl episode. I'm like dying it was so good!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: