4.30.2008

"Oh...I thought they were just giving out free cones, not ice cream."-Kelly on Free Cone day yesterday.

So I accidently put off blogging until really late and I still need to work out and stuff before I head off to bed. AKA this is gonna be a short one. Basically today I woke up, went to Social Foundations and it was the last class. It was also the most pointless thing ever. We were only there half hour and I didn't even end up taking notes on anything. But I stuck around after with Rana and her friend Lena so that we could meet up with Elizabeth for some breakfast at Weinstein. Mmm!

After breakfast me and Elizabeth headed off to our classes. Science was pretty normal. I can't believe tomorrow is our last lab and that Monday is our last class before our final next Friday! Nothing epic happened in class though and my Writing class was canceled so I was done with classes for the day. I walked back to 3N with Lindsay and then I mostly just worked on my Social Foundations Final the rest of the day. I'm almost done. I'll for sure finish it tomorrow. Which is really exciting.

At 6:00 I had dinner with Elizabeth and we chatted. God I love that girl. Seriously. And we're getting breakfast with Rana tomorrow morning even though Diyanni's class is canceled. When dinner was over I came upstairs and found out that Lindsay, Fabi and Susan were just getting ready to go to 31 cent scoop day at Baskin Robins! Mmm! More ice cream! So I went with them and had a scoop of Peanut Butter Cup ice cream.

When we got back from ice cream I checked my mail and I had a card with some Twizzlers from my mom and a package from Aunt Jan. She always sends me the cutest care packages with the randomest things in them but I seriously love getting them so much!


Cute card from my mom!

Then it was time for ANTM! So of course I watched with Lindsay, Fabi and Sophie. Susan couldn't watch with us because she had to work on a paper. Boo. It was a good episode though. I can't believe the cycle is almost over! But anyway. I'm off to work out and head to bed. Night all!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: