4.13.2008

"Wow. There's like...no cars."-Jane, on 8AM on a Sunday in Manhattan.

Today has been a really off sort of day. I woke up at 7:30 with Jane because she had to leave the dorm at 8:00. It was really sad! It was so much fun having her here this weekend, even if it wasn't for that long. But we said our goodbyes and hopefully she'll get in and come here next year! After Jane left I cleaned up the common room and then I worked out for a bit and took a shower. Kyle called me and we talked for a short while but then I got hungry so I went to get some breakfast. Chasing Liberty was playing at breakfast so I stayed down there and watched like the first half hour of it.

When I got upstairs I talked to Kyle a bit more and then I did my writing homework. I don't know where most of the time went today. I didn't really do anything else. I watched an episode of Lost and checked my emails and such but nothing exciting or anything. Little Jordan [from Sound of Music] called me the other day and asked me if I was going to South Pacific and then asked me for my email address and it's so cute, she's been emailing me like every day. She's really endearing. She told me she's in her school's play with Sam and that they're doing songs from HSM 2. I won't be home for it but we're going to watch it over the summer. And then she was like "I'm on the Oakhurst swim team and my coach said that I could sing the National Anthem at the finals so you could come and hear me sing and watch me swim." So that was cute and brought a smile to my face.

Jane called me when she got back to her apartment. She told me it's snowing in Michigan today! She uploaded all of her pictures on facebook and such, so here they are! [They're really out of order. Haha!]
Me and Jane enjoying the sun in Central Park [Saturday]
Subway ride back to the dorm [Saturday]
Disney store! These ears were so cute! [Saturday]
Uptown! [Saturday]
Central Park [Saturday]
Central Park [Saturday]
BALTO! [Saturday]
Central Park [Saturday]
"You look like a scene kid. I want to take your picture!" [Saturday]
Uptown [Saturday]
Build a Bear [Saturday]
Build a Bear shirt that says NYU! [Saturday]
Sephora [Saturday]
Saks 5th Ave. ON 5th Ave! [Saturday]
Bryant Park [Saturday]
Rainy night! [Friday]
Haha! We all look so crazy here! [Friday]
Astor Place [Saturday morning]
Saint Marks. This guy really wanted to be in our picture. [Saturday morning]
Friday night!
Central Park! [Saturday]
Me and our elevator room...? HAHA [Friday]
More Central Park beauty! [Saturday]

I made some tea and talked to Kyle. I'm really lucky he's there for me all the time. I though Grandma and Grandpa might call me back today but they haven't. I might call them again this Wednesday if they haven't called me back by then. I decided to watch our production of Sound of Music [yeah. I was feeling nostalgic] and now I'm going to go to bed early because I'm tired from the weekend and it's been rainy all day. Tomorrow is Monday. Boo.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Jane said...

So im def a blogger now...my xanga was not cutting it :) and i love how im mentioned a bajillion times in this blog! ahh miss you jewlie!