4.16.2008

"OH! Fabi SORRY!"-Me, on shutting the light off on Fabi while she was in the bathroom.

Alright. Today was not the best of days. It started off bad actually. I wore these flats that I haven't worn without tights yet and they gave me HORRIBLE blisters. Like I was almost crying. Fabi had to bring me flip flops after my first class it was so bad! Classes were alright. I got my writing paper back and I got an A- so that was good. I met Fabi for lunch and we ran into Kayla. I had a tasty salad and some diet pepsi. I've been craving Diet Coke lately. A lot. Haha! OH OH! And I got my Cosmogirl and my Teen Vogue today! The cover of CG is SO hideous! I would be pissed if I were Brittany Snow. But Ellen Page is on Teen Vogue! EEP!

I also got a letter from my mom. It was so cute. The card is adorable and she even made us a little magnet that said "You can never have too many good shoes and good friends." Loves it! So then I sat out in the courtyard for 2 hours enjoying the last rays of sun that come in there and read my magazines and soaked up some rays. When the sun was gone from the courtyard I came up and chatted with my Bestest for a bit about Prom and such. Then I talked to Kyle for a little bit but finally convinced him that we had to get off the phone so I could work on my Cultural Draft [even though it's not due for 2 weeks]. I finished the draft and I actually really like it. I think it's a pretty humorous and entertaining paper for an art paper.
This was the subway ride to the Museum of Natural History.
Planet Hollywood for Susan's Birthday...Why am I the only one posing?!
Girls Night Out!

This is where the bad day-ness comes in. There is a lot of stuff going on back at home and even though I live way out here it's hard not to get involved. Everyone wants you to be on their side and it's hard. It's really stressing me out, which is silly since it doesn't even directly involve me. But anyway, some things were said, I flipped out and ended up having this giant freak out on myspace about how it's hard living here and I feel like no one misses me and a whole bunch of other psychotic crap.

I talked to David on the phone for a while and it was really nice. I really miss that kid. I'm bummed I'm missing musical. I even looked up last minute flights home for tomorrow just to see...but they were way out of my price range. I just feel like I'm missing out on something really important. Like for one weekend all my old friends get to be in high school again and I don't. And that kind of sucks. But anyway. I had to watch ANTM and it was SCANDALOUS! Lauren cut her finger off, Fatima didn't participate in the photoshoot and Stacy Ann went home! Staccccccy Annnnnnnn! I loved her voice. But omg. I would be pissed if I were her, she doesn't get to go to Rome! I WANNA GO TO ROME!

But yeah. After watching ANTM and getting a few things settled with some people, I've fully recovered and am ready to talk to Kyle and then hit the hay. Tomorrow is going to be 75 and Friday supposed to reach 80 degrees. I'm in Heaven. Oh! And Kelly and I had another one of our "real life" moments. I really like her when she's not so...hard. But yes. Off to get some beauty sleep because I'm wearing a super fabulous outfit tomorrow...and yes of course you'll be seeing it!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: