4.26.2008

"Look Sue, it's your friends!"-Me, on the seagulls at the beach.

Today was a fantastic day! We all woke up super early to go to Long Island to go to the Outlets! Lindsay brought me an iced vanilla coffee from Dunkin Donuts and we left for the subway at 7:00. We took a 7:40 train from Penn Station to Long Island and we were at Susan's house by 8:15. Her dad made us french toast for breakfast. Mmm! It was SO delicious! And Sadie [Susan's dog] has gotten SO big! She's a beast now.

After breakfast, Susan showed us her room. It's so cute and it's huge! I was totes jealous. Then it was off to the Tanger Outlets. It was a good hour drive and I kept drifting off. But we got there and it was AH-Mazing! They have a Juicy Outlet! Of course I wanted to buy like everything but I just limited myself to buying a new summer purse. It's so cute!




After Juicy we went to tons of other places like J. Crew, Journeys, American Eagle, Ugg, Old Navy, Lacoste and a bunch of other places. I didn't get anything else but the girls bought lots of stuff. The ride home was the best part because Susan's mom took us to the Atlantic Ocean! I've never seen the Atlantic before. I've only seen the Gulf of Mexico and like the Caribbean Sea. So it was really exciting! Even though it was freezing, the second we got out of the car at the beach I just started running and laughing. I felt so alive! It was amazing. I haven't seen the ocean or a beach in so long. I chased all the seagulls away from Susan and we ran down to the shore and stuck our feet in. It was amazing. And cold. But definitely my favorite part of the day!









When we got back to Susan's house, we looked at all our wonderful purchases and then got some pizza for dinner. Mmm! It was so nice to spend a relaxing day with my girrrrls! Then Susan's mom took us to the train and we got back to the dorm at like 8:00. I tried to book my flight to El Paso but couldn't get it to really work for me so me and my dad are going to work on it again tomorrow. Hopefully with better look. I'm also going to work on some science homework and such tomorrow. OH! And Susan's mom got me, Fabi, Lindsay and Susan tickets to Equus with DAN RADCLIFFE before it even opens! I'm so excited! We're totally stalking the stage doors. So yes. That's all for today. I have to go make some tea and watch this past weeks ANTM.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: