4.11.2008

"No! It's Ah-mond."-Susan, on how to say Almond.

Today was such a great day! I woke up early and had breakfast with Susan and then I came back and finished Eugenie Grandet. I actually really loved it! It was really interesting and I liked the themes and stuff. Then I made a snack with Fabi. We had delicious hummus and pita bread with some fruit. We had to save ourselves for our feast at Planet Hollywood. I pretty much just hung around the dorm waiting for Jane to get here after I finished my homework and such.
That's me, Jen, Amanda, Mo and Bee!

Myspace message from MariƩ Digby! SO AMAZING!

We gave Susan her birthday present [the Juicy shoes] and she LOVED them! We didn't get her a card so we drew one on her dry erase board. It says "Happy Birth" because there wasn't enough room to write "day", so I drew a picture of a baby crying to represent birth. But yeah. Then we had to find something to wrap Kelly's Birthday Candy in. Susan put it in this piece of tissue paper and wrapped it up. It looked really busted. HAHA. But I think Kelly just appreciated the thought.

The girls plus Jane!
At 6:30 Jane got here! OMG! She's so cute! I love her. She's so super fun. We get along really well. She went exploring around the city and me, Fabi, Susan and Lindsay all went to Planet Hollywood for her birthday dinner! It was so much fun! It was a warm night and the wait wasn't long and we got seated pretty fast. The music was good, the food was good and naturally the company was SUPER GOOD. I love those girls. When we get together it makes me realize how lucky I am to have them as friends. And we had the people sing Happy Birthday to Susan and it was hysterical! She was like kinda mad but she loved it.
Susan and her "Pretty In Pink"
She was really surprised!
A "Sixteen Candles" Moment...except Susan's 19.
My new boyfriend. HAHA.
Movie Memorabilia.

The Paparazzi found out we were coming! Haha!
When we got back Jane met back up with us and we all hung out in the dining room and Jane had bought 3 deserts so we sat and ate those with her and just talked about NYU and life and movies and TV and celebs and the usual girl talk. It was really fun. She fits in really well with us. She even practiced her audition music in front of us and shes' such an amazing singer! It's so weird because she's so tiny and this giant voice comes out her. But it's like 2:00 in the morning so we're off to sleep. Expect more adventures soon!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: