4.07.2008

"Happy Christmas Harry!"-Nick's text on our Harry Potter/Ron Weasley inside joke. It's getting ridiculous.

Today was an exciting day work-wise so I'll hurry up and get through the boring school stuff. I woke up, went to the emergency Starbucks because I was running late because I couldn't sleep at all last night. Emergency Starbucks was CLOSED so I had to go to the other emergency Starbucks. Went to Social, Life Science and Writing. Nothing epic. We watched some more of Wallstreet. I love that Dr. Cox from Scrubs is in it. But yeah. Nothing exciting to do with school.

So I got to work and Anne was there. I've mentioned Anne a few times, she's Keith's mom. She's in charge of our budget and such. Apparently her, Chris and this government dude had a meeting today. But I met Anne and she was really really nice. She gave me a hug. And it was like a mom-hug. I haven't had a mom hug in forever. Mo, Jen and I packed boxes most of the day. It wasn't too busy. I like working with Mo. He talks to me. He's a good conversationalist.

So the big meeting was supposed to be super secret but me being the Nancy Drew that I am totally know what it's about. BUT THIS IS TOTES HUSH HUSH. We're for sure getting a store. In Union Square. The meeting was about getting the space and doing all the stuff that you have to do to start a store. And Anne was there, which is how I know it was super important. Because Anne lives in Michigan. And Chris gave Jen the big thumbs up, which means we're getting a store! So so so exciting!

Then at 4:00 after the boxes were all shipped out, we had a super fun visitor! There's this girl on the blog, she's been commenting for like a year now and she writes us letters and sends us CDs and candy all the time. Her name is Bee. Bee came to visit us! We got to give her a nice little gift bag full of goodies and her parents came. They seemed really cool. They let Bee get a tattoo and her dad had an Obama pin on. They were really nice! Bee and I are facebook friends and she was in NY to visit NYU. Me and Mo both talked up the school. But she's looking at Emerson too. Which duh. I ALMOST went there. So she has two really good choices.

It was fun to meet Bee. I hope she comes to NY next year. So we chatted with her for like half an hour and then we had a fun little photo shoot with Bee. Pictures to come. It was a nice little break from my hectic weekend/Monday. She even brought us tasty toffee. Mmmm! Keith was like "Did you try the candy Bee brought us?" And I was like "...No" And he just gives me this look and then nods his head into the office where the candy was. It was hilarious.

When I got home from work I came upstairs, had some dinner and worked on some Writing homework. The Hills is on later tonite. EEP! OH! And the cut is still on my face. And I cut my finger at work today. Boo. I'm a hot mess as Christian from Project Runway would say.


Monday's over. Rejoice. Tomorrow is Tuesday. I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy Tuesdays. OH! I talked to my mom and dad today. I miss my dad. We haven't talked since like...spring break. And I haven't even talked to my mom in like a week. Tomorrow hopefully. Missing everyone back home!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: