4.04.2008

"I always call it the Natural Museum of History on accident!"-Me, on the name of the Museum of Natural History.

So today was a bit of a blur. I woke up and had breakfast with Susan and then I came back to my room and watched The Hills since I missed it on Monday. After The Hills, I worked out and then took a shower. Basically until 2:00 I just bummed around. I painted my nails, I got a box of food with Fabi, I watched some Scrubs - nothing epic. Just sort of hanging around. Oh! At 1:30 I took a quick 20 minute power nap right before we left for the museum.

The Museum of Natural History was really awesome. Except two things: we were are SO FLIPPING EXHAUSTED and my camera died. So not only am I lacking in really amazing pictures, we couldn't even really enjoy the museum that much because EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US was about to fall asleep. And honestly, I have no idea why! All of a sudden we were all so tired we could barely walk! We kept sitting down on benches and stuff to rest because we were all so tired. I mean we stayed as long as we could, but I'll definitely have to go back so I can get the full experience. Some cool things we saw were: the giant whale, the dinosaur bones, and some elephants!








When we left the museum, P wanted to go this really famous bagel place close by called H & H so we went there and then we took the metro home. Immediately upon arriving home, me and Susan went to dinner. We gorged ourselves. Haha! I had this really yummy piece of pizza with tomatoes and peppers on it and some salad and then fro you for desert! Mmm! When dinner was over I came back upstairs and read all my magazines and cut out the pictures and such. There were even a few Jo Bros ones!

Tina came by to give us all new door poster thingys. I don't know if you remember at the beginning of the year we all had Sex and the City ones and Tina made us new personalized ones. Mine has Gossip Girls and Olsens on it! Loves it! So I chatted with Tina for a bit and now I'm just sort of waiting for Kyle to call. TGIF! It's the weekend!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: