4.09.2008

"And if you survive...then you get to reproduce. Ohhhh yeahhhhh."-Professor Nicholas on Natural Selection

Today was just one of those days. I've been in a horrid mood all day and I'm really irritable and my stomach hurts so bad I want to kill myself. So forgive me for being a huge bobobebe throughout this entire post but I'm really NOT in the mood.

Classes were all REALLY boring and REALLY long. I didn't get any mail and we're stuck living in Water Street next year. I know I know. Seaport is beautiful and the dorms at Water Street are like the nicest dorms ever. But it's all the way out in the Financial District, everything is loads more expensive, it all shuts down at 6PM and the buses aren't dependable. Plus my commute to FF is now going to be over an hour and with my classes not ending until 12:15 that means that I probably will have to quit unless I either A]Work less than 3 hour shifts or B]only work Fridays. Both of which seem pointless considering it costs me $4.00 to commute back and forth. Which brings me to my other gripe: I'm going to blow so much money on metro cards. I think my best bet is to just get the $75 one month unlimited card but that's a whole lot of money!

At least our building looks BA. It's the skinnier one.

And we'll have this as our view. [Actual view from a Water Street Room]
I'm not even going to start in on how much the NYU Housing system blows. In brighter news I had a nice long chat with my mom today. We talked about Water Street and Fred Flare and school and The Hills and all our other teevz and it was good. I really miss her and can't wait for her visit in 3 weeks with Auntie Sandy. But that was about the only good thing all day. That and the fact that I like the book we're reading for Cultural.

But it's time for ANTM and then a stupid mandatory floor meeting so until tomorrow.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: