4.06.2008

"I wish I could just fly over there on my Clean Sweep. I wish I had a Firebolt like yours but I mean...I DO have the new edition."-Nick being Ron.

Today has been the stupidest off day ever. I woke up at 8:00 freezing and couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up and started reading Origin of Species until Kyle called. We had a nice long chat. We had a few nice long chats today. Don't know what I would have done without him. After that I finished another chapter of Origin and then watched 2 episodes of Lost. GOLLY GEE how I missed Lost! It was amazing to be back watching it. I watched the episode where Bernard gets reunited with his wife and cried like a baby. Haha!

Then I finished Origin of Species and watched another 2 episodes of Lost. Then I talked to Kyle some more and went on Ebay. Nothing good. I chatted with Lindsay and Fabi about our birthday present for Susan Darling since her Birthday is this Saturday! EEP! And then I checked my emails and such and decided to call Nick Johnson. Then I basically had a mental break down on him and went all psycho. Lucky for me he completely understands my psycho-ness and talked to me and calmed me down. And actually made me laugh. A lot.

After talking to Nick and feeling a little better I went into Fabi's room and she gave me a much needed hug. She said she was going to Border Burrito and would get me some chips and salsa. Yay Fabi! I went down to print stuff for my Writing class and looked like a total idiot because I kept trying to put my flash drive in the wrong slot thingy on the PCs. I hate PCs! It's all about the Macs! I got a box of salad to go and ate with Fabi, Lindsay and Susan.

I decided a nice hot shower would calm my nerves. Except for the randomest stupid thing ever happened while I was in the shower. I was washing my hair and all of a sudden the conditioner bottle fell off the shelf and the sharp plastic-y corner of the bottle scraped my face right under my eye and left a long mark that's all red and inflamed. I GOT ATTACKED BY MY CONDITIONER BOTTLE! What are the odds of that?! Oh. And I left my towel outside of the shower room. So that was a bit of a problem as well.

Check out this blast from the past.
Now I'm sitting here complaining about my day and thinking about how much I just want to go to sleep. And how much I want my shoes back. But that's another story for another blog...maybe. Tomorrow's Monday. As Fabi's bumper sticker that she sent me on facebook says "I couldn't get through Mondays without knowing you're equally miserable". Haha! I love that girl. Only 4 weeks of class left!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: