4.22.2008

"Me and Aiden have just had an hour long discussion on the artistic value of "Bet On It"-Kayla, on the epic song from HSM2.

Happy Earth day! So I'm supes exhausted meaning this entry is going to be pretty short. The Ashlee Simpson cd came out today! I love it already! It's so good for dancing/walking to work! I listened to it on the way to class. Class was really fun. I just love Rana and Elizabeth. They're hysterical. Me and Elizabeth accidently dressed alike today, it was so funny! We did art and that's always fun because we get to interpret it ourselves and we always come up with really random funny stuff.

I walked back to Third North with Zac. He's a cool guy. Then I had a bagel for breakfast. Mmm! I got ready for work and peaced. Work was still kind of crazy because yesterday was the last day of Free Shipping. But Team Jewlie/Mo got it done and got it done right! I love Mo. He's so funny. Actually I just love everyone at work. Today the guys in the warehouse next door were listening to music and they were listening to No Air by Jordan Sparks and this one guys just busts out "NO AIRRRRRRRRRR" it was SO HYSTERICAL. Me and Mo just busted out laughing.

Jen showed me the Super Secret Site that has all the stuff that we're selling in the future. I wanted to die. Some of the stuff is so amazing! And Jen said if there's stuff I want over the summer, that I should just email her and she'll ship it for free for me! Loves it! There's definitely some stuff I want for sure already. Haha! And then Jen and I were talking about how next week is my last full week and she said that I can totes work in the store next year if I want so I can mix warehouse with store to get better hours and do more fun jobs than just packing. But I'll still want to work some warehouse hours because that's like the core of our family. HAHA! Jen also told me that Keith and Chris are going to the Kate Nash concert tomorrow, the same one me and Lindsay are going to! Maybe we'll see them. That would be so funny.
SMILE!
Posing for a fake myspace picture with my pretend Diana Camera. [www.FredFlare.com]

When I got home I was checking the FF blog from today and found out two really awesome things. 1: Jen learned to skateboard this weekend! I was like "Why didn't you tell me you wanted to learn?! I skateboard!" And she was like "Oh. NOW you tell me." But yeah. I thought that was awesome. I totally can't picture Jen Jen skating. But her goal is to be able to skate to work from the subway next year. The other thing I discovered was this site called www.superawesomemysteryprize.com The guy who owns it commented on the blog and so I checked it out and Holy Cow! It's awesome! Check it yo!

At 6:00 I had dinner with the girls and then we watched last night's Gossip Girl. Even though I watched it at E's house last night. It was still almost as good the second time. But now I'm off to work on that darn writing paper and such. Tomorrow is Hump Day/Top Modz/Kate Nash concert. Nightie Night fellow Upper Eastsiders [plus all you fab folks reading from the Great Lakes State].

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: