4.01.2008

"So...you love me not quite like Jesus but not like a little sister...?"-Mo, on Jen's love for him.

Today was a good day. Tuesdays are usually good. It was 65 degrees! But raining. Boo. I got to sit next to Elizabeth and Rana in Cultural Foundations. We were very chatty today. Haha. But we're discussing Persuasion and I'm a Jane Austen genius so it's all good. After class I got breakfast and it was a feast. I had eggs, fruit and half a bagel with cream cheese. Mmm! Then it was off to work.

I saw Darius on the street again before work. He waved at me. It was funny. Work was SO slow today! But Mo had his iPod on and he played Ben Folds and Death Cab For Cutie. I highly approve of his music taste. Other interesting things I've recently learned about Mo: he was on Sesame Street for 5 years, he graduated from NYU, he knows who McFly is and his favorite guilty pleasure movie is Josie and the Pussycats. AKA I love Mo. Haha. Me and Jen love working with him. And he's funny and talkative as well. So we were so slow that I got out at 12:40. HAHA.
Jen stuck this "UPS NEXT DAY SHIPPING" sticker on my butt.
I thought I was going to go home and do homework...little did I know I would get distracted on Ebay for 2 hours. But I got two super cute Juicy sweatshirts for $30.00. Including shipping. I can't wait for them to come! Then I decided it was time to write my Cultural Foundations paper. I don't know what was wrong with me, but it seriously sucks. Luckily it's just a draft but I feel like it sucks. A lot. I almost feel bad for making Professor Diyanni read it. I just couldn't get my thoughts organized. Hopefully he'll have some good tips.
This really cute ring Lindsay got all of us girls from Atlantis.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a goof.
It was so warm that this is all I wore today!
Then I went to dinner with Fabi, Lindsay and Susan. And we made lots of plans. First we planned our trip to the Museum of Natural History [EEP!] this Friday. McFly filmed a music video there! I'll be in a place where McFly once was! Then we decided that on Saturday morning we're all going to cook a massive breakfast. I'm in charge of scrambled eggs, Lindsay is making banana pancakes, Fabi is making refried beans and Susan is making French toast! So we're going to have a giant brunch extravaganza! Also, tomorrow Me and Lindsay and Fabi are going to a sample sale [my first one ever] and it's Soundgirl so that's exciting. They have really cute stuff kind of like Urban Outfitters or Fred Flare-ish. OH! And we finalized our dates for visiting El Paso! We're officially going July 8th-15th! Now all we need is tickets and we're set! I'm excited to go to Texas!

OH! And the people from Camp Invention called me again today. I'm really excited to go back! It was so fun last year. But now I have to go do a bunch of Writing and Life Science reading. Hope you all had as amazing a Tuesday as I did. Vote for David on American Idol!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: