4.25.2008

"He must think pretty highly of himself to write in all those nude scenes for himself."-Me, on the guy who wrote/starred in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Today was a pretty good day! I slept in a little and had breakfast with Susan and Elizabeth. There were french toast sticks! Mmm! Then I came upstairs and finished my draft. It's actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Which is good. And I feel so relieved that it's done before the big shopping extravaganza tomorrow! But it took a long time and by the time I was done drafting I had to get in the shower because I went to see a movie with Susan, Fabi and Lindsay at 4:30. We saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was actually really really good and hysterical. It was like a guy humor movie kind of like Knocked Up or Superbad but I actually really liked it. Quel surprise.

When we got back from the movie, we all had dinner. I had a giant bowl of Cookie Crisp. It was so good. And then I picked out my outfit for tomorrow and such since I have to get up at 6:40! Yeah. We're getting a 7:30 train, that's why. But it'll be fun. And Lindsay volunteered to do a Dunkin Donuts run to get me an iced coffee. God I love that girl.

In other random news, I became addicted to the song No Air today. Haha. And my mom bought us lawn seats for Sheryl Crow randomly so that's exciting. And I bought a ticket to see Marie Digby play at the Magic Bag back home in Ferndale. So excited! I myspace messaged her about seeing if there was a way to meet her after the show and she said she'd love to meet and take pictures or sign something. EEP! I just love her album so much.

I also got my new Nylon magazine with Blake Lively on the cover and I got a package from The Loyal Army who sells some of their stuff at FF. Since I signed up for their newsletter they sent me this supes cute tote and some stickers. Funness!
Certificate of Cuteness
Stickerssss
Tote


Oh and the Empire State Building is lavender, pink and white in honor of...Mariah Carey's new album being out? So that's pretty much it. Sorry the blogs have been so short and boring lately. I've just been caught up in school work and it will probably be like that pretty much until I go home. I'm not sure if I'll continue to blog over the summer or not. It's a possibility. It seems like since I've put so much work into it this far I might as well continue over the summer. But in the summer I'd be able to do way more vlogs. Speaking of vlogs I guess I'd better do one tomorrow or Sunday since I haven't done one this week yet. But I'm off to sleep since I have an early morning tomorrow.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Jane said...

ahhh so i talked to amanda yesterday
and she wants to hang out this summer
and i of course am NOT opposed to the idea either =D
YAYYYY!!!