4.19.2008

"Susan. We only got 4 minutes to save the world."-Me, on mocking the new Madonna single.

Today was BORRRRRRING! I woke up at 9:00 so I could call to wake him up so he could get to the school by 11:00. It was really nice outside so I talked to him in the courtyard until it was time to have breakfast with Susan. We ate breakfast in the courtyard as well since it was so sunny and warm out. We actually sat out there for a long time talking about whatever random things we talk about. Eventually we ended up talking about ringtones and we got so excited about them that we had to go upstairs to look at some more online. We did that for like an hour. Yeah we're crazies. HAHA.

Then we got watching videos on YouTube and the next thing you know it was like 12:30 and I needed to get in the shower so we could go to Victoria's Secret. It was such a nice walk there, except it was the weekend so there were hoards of people everywhere. I bought this really cute yellow shirt. Yellow is one of my new favorite colours to wear. And Susan got a bunch of stuff with her gift cards and all that.

I was really bored so I decided to decorate my hand with Milky Pens that my Aunt Jan sent me. HAHA.
When we got back I did some laundry, had dinner with Fabi and then since then I've pretty much just watched some Lost and just been lazing around. Kelly is having boy troubles and so I burned her a mix cd to help her cheer up. And now it's like 11:00 and I think I'm going to go watch a movie with Susan, Lindsay and Fabi. OH! My wishbone charm came today. It's so cute. I love it!

So yes. Tomorrow is Sunday. I'm volunteering at the Green Apple Festival. I'm only semi-looking forward to it. The weather is going to be beautiful but I'm really tired and I kind of wish I could sleep in tomorrow. Ohhh well. I can't believe another week is already over. Crazy!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: