4.14.2008

"I thought that might be entertaining."-Kayla, on grabbing my butt in the dining hall when I didn't know she was behind me.

Today was boring. I woke up, went to classes and then to work. Work was pretty uneventful. I saw Darius in the UPS truck on my way to the warehouse and he waved at me. Jen, Amanda and I had a little chat about CVer from the blog. Ever since Bee visited now she's like obsessed and says she's coming next Monday. We're terrified. CVer (or Carol as we call her at FF) is simply terrifying. I can't even describe it. I told Jen I was going to take the day off. HAHA! Amanda was like "Jewlie. We looked at the Bee/Jewlie/CVer fest that was going on on your Facebook Wall." And I was like "OMG I KNOW! She like FOUND Bee via my facebook!" Yeah. She's that much of a facebook creeper. So we're a little scared to meet her. Actually, we're still hoping she doesn't show up. Although it will be a hilarious experience I'm sure.

We had a lot of orders because we had free shipping over the weekend. In fact, me and Mo almost didn't finish packing the orders in time. The UPS guy beat us, but he was really nice and stuck around. He even helped bag the boxes. Mo said not to worry about making all the speciality boxes and to just focus on making enough small and medium boxes, so I got off like 10 minutes early.

I called my mom and we had a nice little chat about our weekends. She liked the pictures Jane took while she was here. And she told me they tried to catch the squirrel that's been bothering them, but with no luck. "The Beast" (as my parents refer to it) is really smart. Like really really smart. So I met Susan, Fabi and Kayla for dinner. There were spring rolls. Mmm! And then I checked my mail, but all I had was pay check. Which is still good, but not as good as magazines or something.

After dinner, I worked on my writing homework and the museum assignment from when we went to the Museum of Natural History. It was kind of a long assignment but at least it's done now. My homework load has been kind of light lately, which is really nice. Especially since I know it's going to get crazy in the next week or so. I talked to Kyle for a bit and then worked on the assignment some more. But first I got distracted by this super cute video someone made for the MariƩ Digby Youtube contest. I love it!

So yeah. I thought I'd share that with you all. Isn't it adorable?! The Hills is on tonite. So I have to go get ready for bed and such. Sorry this entry is so short and boring! Maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Jane said...

So i went to the fred flare website to check it out..and omg the owners are def cute! haha and i really do love the stuff on there...

if i order something will you be packing it? haha thats so crazy to think about. man. youre like santas little helper! :)