4.05.2008

"Fruity Loopys!"-Fabi, on what she used to call Fruit Loops.

Today was Breakfast Extravaganza! Oh my Jonas it was so good! We all got up at like 10:00 (me, Susan, Fabi, Lindsay and P.) and started cooking! I made cheesy scrambled eggs, Susan made French Toast, Lindsay made Banana, Chocolate Chip and Plain Pancakes, P. made Fruit Salad and Fabi made us bean and cheese Burritos! It was a feast! And we had milk and juice too! It was so fun. Us being one big family again cooking breakfast and listening to Jack Johnson. It was really...heart warming? I know that sounds lame but it was really nice. And we all ate so much! But we have tons of leftovers for dinner! I love breakfast for dinner! So here's our pictures of our beautiful table!














After breakfast we took like a zillion quizzes from Susan's new TV Character quiz book. We took so many! Here's some of my results.

Chandler from Friends

Rachel from Friends


Carrie from Sex and the City


Zach Morris from Saved By The Bell


Rose from Golden Girls


Bobby from The Brady Bunch


Jack from Will and Grace


Jen from Dawson's Creek


Chrissy from Three's Company

It was hilarious to see who everyone got. A lot of times we had multiple people for each quiz because we had a lot of ties. But it was so fun. We did that for HOURS. Finally at like 3:00 we decided it was time to do something else so I started to revise my sucky Cultural Paper. Yeah. There was a lot of stress about that. A LOT. Basically if the first part of my day hadn't rocked so much this part of the day would have completely ruined it.

Lucky for me, Kyle is the greatest guy ever. He looked over my paper for me and calmed me down and helped me fix it a little. With his help and then whatever Professor Diyanni says, I think the paper is going to make it. Because I was going to scrap the whole thing and just write an art paper. But no...it lives! Then I checked my mail...STILL NO PACKAGES! Boo. And I went to get boxes of food with Fabi because I still had 2 meals left over.

I can't believe tomorrow is Sunday already. Time is sort of flying by. But that's a good thing. I was really home sick today. I think that's why I was so upset about my paper. I just really sort of miss home for the first time in a while. I'm off to watch a movie, maybe Garden State, maybe A Lot Like Love. Maybe both. We'll see.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: