8.25.2008

"Guess what. WE HAVE DISNEY!!!!"-Me, on the excitement at finding that channel 53 is Disney Channel!!

So it's late. And I'm exhausted. Which basically means this post is going to be in list form. 

Things I did today:
  • Went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get random stuff that I needed.
  • Grocery shopping. Mmm! Food!
  • Decorating/Organizing my room. Yay Jo Bro's posters!

    Sup B-R-DOUBLE O-K-LYN Bridge.
  • Walk around South St. Seaport 
  • Dinner with the rents. Spectac view. Right on the water. 
  • Aimless wandering. Cool.
  • TALKING TO KYLEEE! Even though it was kinda brief. It was MUCH needed. We keep missing each other. Sucky.
  • Trying to watch The Hills. 
  • Failing to figure out what channel is MTV. 
  • Picking out nearly $100 worth of stuff I "need" at American Apparel. 
In other [brief] news: Susan is coming tomorrow! She'll be here at like 3:00 and we'll probably hit up American Apparel, Urban, Forever21, and then maybe visit Kayla if she's home. Then it's off to party it up at our place [maybe meet our neighbors?] watch movies and of course, DISNEY CHANNEL! Oh. And I'm taking my first ever trip to Ikea tomorrow. I'm pretty much ecstatic about that. 

Coming soon: Pictures of last night's last minute trip to Serendipity [no celebs spotted] and of course pictures of me and Susan's Sleepover extravaganza. More news to come!

Much Love.
Jewlie. 

No comments: