8.29.2008

"What is that? Somebody playing Guitar Hero?"-Lindsay, on the unknown metal music coming from outside...somewhere?

So I'm not gonna lie...I kind of feel like no one reads my blog anymore. And not that I care I guess, but it's kind of a lot of work if I'm only doing it for myself. Oh well. I'm just having a negative nancy kind of day I guess. It's been really low key and just uneventful and kind of dumb. I woke up and had some cereal and coffee. Then I lazed around and watched TV for a while until Susan got up. Then we got dressed and headed up to SoHo to shop, but neither of us were really in the mood so we sort of just walked around aimlessly for an hour or so.

When we got back to the apartment we just chilled out and watched a little TV and complained about how crappy the weather is. Then I went grocery shopping with her. Which I guess was the most exciting part of the day because I went to a different grocery store than the other day and this one had a bunch of Morning Star products so I got some bacon and Chik'N nuggets as well. Mmm! After we got back I emailed Jen my blog for Monday and I think in a bit me, Susan and Lindsay are gonna go out to dinner at this cute little diner down the street.

Me, putting away the groceries.
And that's basically been my day. I've just been really down today about a lot of things in general. I don't really know why, but hopefully it's just a phase and it'll pass. I'm excited for school to start, I'm excited to work more, I don't know, today just hasn't been my day. I really miss Kyle a lot. Whenever we hung out over the summer he would somehow [I swear I STILL don't know how he does it!] sneak a quarter into one of my pockets and I wouldn't even know it, and then later that night a quarter would fall out of my pocket and it would just make me smile because it was just a cute, funny thing for him to do. Today, I went to put my white high tops on and it felt like there was something in my shoe, so I took it off and found a quarter in there. I immediately knew he must have put it there, but I called just to check; sure enough, he said he "had to give me a good bye present". It really just made me miss him even more.

My parents with their deserts, at Serendipity III

Me and my dad in front of the Brooklyn Bridge

The only semi-exciting news is that there seems to be some kind of unknown heavy metal music coming from...somewhere. It's pretty loud and it sounds live, but me and Susan can't locate it anywhere out our windows. It's been playing for over an hour now and it's actually pretty entertaining. Hopefully it stops by tonite though. Only in New York...

Much Love.
Jewlie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog everyday!!

Anonymous said...

negative nancy??

FeedMK said...

Yeah you know...someone who just has a negative attitude all the time.

Britt said...

I read it Jewlie!