8.30.2008

"They're like the original Edward and Bella"-Me, on Rogue and Ice Man.

FYI: This is a pretty boring entry because I'm super distracted right now.

Today was quite the adventure! Susan, Lindsay and I decided we would take a little trip out to Staten Island to go to the mall there. It was a LOOOOONNNGGG journey! First we had to walk to the ferry, all the while trying to find a Dunkin Donuts to get some coffee. We never found a DD but we caught the ferry just in time, and it was a nice 30 minute ride across the river. Once we got off the ferry, were once again just in time to catch a bus to the mall. The bus ride was over 40 minutes long! So it was quite the commute!
Us on the ferry to Staten Island!
I forgot to take pictures of the mall, but I snapped this one right before we got on the bus to go back to Water. 

We finally got to the mall and to be honest, it wasn't that great. I mean, it had a Hollister and a Delias but nothing else really good. After our long trip we were starving so we went to Apple Bee's and had a little lunch. Then, when we were in Hollister I ran into this girl from two of my classes last semester, who lives in Staten Island and actually works at that Hollister! So we got to catch up for a bit and then Susan, Lindsay and I decided to head back to the dorm.

Basically, it was kind of a dumb trip, but it was still fun to spend time together and try a little something new. Plus, now we know we're not really missing out on a lot over there. Actually I didn't like Staten Island at all. It was kind of ugly. Manhattan is definitely the island for me. Once back to the dorm, we were all pretty exhausted because overall it'd been like a 6 hour trip. So I grabbed a Diet Coke and me and Susan watched X-Men and X-Men 2 on TV.

But now I'm off to bed because we've got a big day tomorrow. Details to come!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: