8.28.2008

"My little monster! We're in love."-Jen, on our reuniting.

Today was like the most eventful day in like 4 months! Seriously! It was pure madness [in a good way!] But first I just gotta say, I'm in love with the song "Shut Up and Let Me Go" by The Ting Tings. Check it out. NOW!

Okay so today was my first day back at FF! It was pure amazingness! Although the day started off a bit rough...I accidently got on an uptown train instead of a Brooklyn bound one! So that was like a 20 minute detour. However, I fixed it no prob and was even 30 minutes early for work! Jen and Chris were at a meeting at the store, but I got to meet Robyn and Chanute, who are new to me, and of course I got to catch up with Mo and Keith. I was extra excited to see Diane! It was straight to picking orders and packing boxes for me, but we only had 64 orders today, which is like a record low...bummer. But then Jen and Chris got back and Sugar and Jen Jen were reunited at last! We had a "Welcome Back" meeting [just Jen and I] and basically Jen told me tons of exciting news: I now get 60% discount on clothes and accessories because we're going to have to wear FF stuff when we work in the store, I GET TO WORK IN THE STORE 2 DAYS A WEEK WHEN IT OPENS [but Shhh! It's TOP secret!] and we're having a sample sale next Saturday. Yay! So after picking/packing was done, I helped Diane out by doing something I found SUPES enjoyable. I got to make the colorblock Talking Japanese watches! I got to pick out all the colors I wanted to put together and then I got to take the watches apart and put them back together. It was a lot funner than it sounds! And I got a little bonding time with Robyn about getting my ears pierced and going to NYU [she was MEGA impressed] and basically I love her [but still miss Amanda A TON].

After work I checked my texts and got one from Kaity with MORE exciting news: SELENA GOMEZ AND HENRIE DAVID ARE COMING TO THE DISNEY STORE ON 5TH AVE NEXT SATURDAYYYYY! So I immediately texted Susan and we both FLIPPED and we're SO going! OMG David Henrie is SO hot and I LOVE Selena! [Team Demi/Selena!]

So I got home and had like an hour long convo with my mom to update her on all the awesome-ness going on in my life while making a MASSIVE Fred Flare wishlist with which to use my new 60% discount. Which reminds me, I picked up my new tooth earrings and my new PB&J ones! SO CUTE! And basically then I unpacked my box from Fabi's storage, made my bed, hung up my clothes, ate some food, etc.
Aww isn't he cute?!
They looked so good I wanted to take a bite!

Later tonite I'm having a video chat with Kaity because we haven't talked/seen each other in FOREVZ. Also I got a couple more school books so I've been flipping through those. But now I think I'm gonna relax, have some tea and maybe watch a little teevz while I wait for Linds, Susan and Fabi to get back from all their respective locations. More adventures to come!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: