10.28.2007

"Oh. It's Tuesday at 1:00...wait. NO IT'S NOT!"-Me, on the NOT fire drill we had today!

Forget everything I've said. I've just had the best WEEKEND ever. [Chelsea, I'm listening to our song right now. Oh. Our song is "Don't Make Me Wait" just so you know. Haha.] I'm so sad Chelsea is gone! But more on that later. So we got up this morning [it was hella hard. We were tired!] We left for Graduation at Bloomingdale's at 10:30 and stopped at Starbucks on the way. Of course.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We got to Bloomingdale's and had our pictures taken with our diplomas and then we shopped until we literally dropped. There was SO much cute stuff. I wanted like...all the Juicy stuff. I ended up getting a really long velour Juicy zip up. So comfy! And Chelsea got a super cute Michael Kors bag and something else that I can't remember...?! I'm losing my mind apparently.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So by the time we were done shopping [1:30] our feet killed. We wore heels! So we took the metro back home [Chels' last metro ride ever.] And we stopped at Dunkin' Donuts on the way back because we NEEDED to sit down. I never got a seat on the way back on the metro from 59th street to 14th! So we had some more coffee and then headed back to the dorm. Chelsea was packing and I was telling Fabi about our Graduation thing when all of a sudden...THE FIRE ALARM GOES OFF. And I'm thinking it's a drill but whatev we all climb the 14 flights of stairs down to the ground floor...AND THE DOOR IS LOCKED. And I'm flipping out because how are we supposed to get out?! So we go back up to the second floor and take the elevator down to the ground and some bobobebe takes our IDs because duh. You're not supposed to take the elevator in a fire drill. BUT THE DOOR WAS LOCKED. And then we find out...it's NOT a drill! WE COULD HAVE BURNED ALIVE. And by now Chelsea's car is coming in 20 minutes and her suitcase is upstairs. So yeah...that wasn't good. Apparently the smoke from the smoke machine on the haunted house floor [it was NYUBoo today] set the alarm off but the firemen were there and fire trucks and everything!

After we got back in the building Fabi, Lindsey and Susan ran up to get Chelsea's stuff and her car arrived...and we had to say goodbye. I was so sad. I know I only met Chelsea a few days ago really but I won't lie. I almost cried. I loved having her here [Girrrrrl you best be coming back STAT!] It was so nice to have someone stay with me that shared so many interests with me!

Then after Chelsea left I came back upstairs to finish putting my free stuff away and I find this note and a box on my bed. The note says:

"Jewlie, Thank you SO much for everything. The meals, the place to stay, taking me shopping and being my Fashion U. buddy! I had SO much fun and I'm so sad to be going home. We'll have to meet up again. You're "totes" awesome! Love, Chels"

And I open the box and it's this BEAUTIFUL Juicy necklace I'd been admiring at Bloomingdale's. I won't lie. I literally broke down crying. It was THE nicest thing ever. Chelsea, you did NOT need to get me anything but seriously. It's perfect. I love it. And I can't thank you ENOUGH. I really really do want you to come back soon and duh. We'll keep touch via facebook/blog. LOVE YOU GIRL!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[I wish Kayla had told me my eye was doing the wonky thing.]

Sadly now, I have to go do Writing homework and then I think I'm going to hit up open mic night tonite with Susan. And I HAVE to call my mom. She doesn't know anything that's happend this weekend. And I need to finish my episode of Friends. And talk to Kyle. And catch up on sleep. AND DO LAUNDRY. Danggggg I have a lot to do. So I'm off.

You know you love me.

XOXO,
Gossip Girl [HAHA I HAD TO! I HAD TO!]

Just kidding. Have a nice night everyone.

Much Love.
Jewlie. [Gossip Girl...?]

No comments: