10.25.2007

"Yeah. Well one of my relatives signed the Constitution of Independence."-Me, on my heritage and obviously being a dumb blonde.

Prepare yourself for yet another short entry because it's 2:00 in the morning and I'm pretty dang tired. Plus I got distracted by taking online quizes with Kayla and playing this game [http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/home.htm] be warned, it's highly addictive.

So yes. It rained all day today and it was like 50 degrees. But I loved it. I had my Cultural Foundations midterm today. I think I probably got an A or a B and my Latin American Cultures class got canceled so that didn't really matter. I went to Starbucks and had a nonfat latte and just people watched for a while. Then I finished my reading for Dante's Inferno and headed back to the dorm.

Chelsea got here today. Love her! I would type all the amazing things I love about her but it would take forever. And I'm tired. So yeah. Chelsea went off to have lunch with her friend's sister at Condénast and I had lunch with Susan and Fabi which was fabulous.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chelsea, Fabi, Susan and I went to get manicures. It was so relaxing and nice. And cheap. I got a grey-silvery color. We also went to Ricky's for a bit.

I tried on my Halloween costume. It looks perfect. I'm really excited. We all just sort of hung around after that until the floor meeting and such. Like I said, it was a pretty low-key day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kayla and Chelsea in...costumes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Susan in her Hannah wig.

The other main thing of the day issssss the food scandal. It's getting like...to the point of riduculousness. Seriously. Don't even get me started. We had a floor meeting tonite and NOTHING got taken care of. It's so...agrivating. But really. I don't even want to talk about it anymore. Because I'm sick of it.

So yeah. After the meeting I talked to Kyle. OH! And I got to talk to my bestest betch today. We hadn't talked since SUNDAY. Like really. That's so not okay. I missed her! And I got to talk to mom today too which was super nice. I'd been trying to contact her for a couple days. I wanted to call my grandma because in 3rd North today it was Moktoberfest and everything was all German-like and we got like German Mug type things and it just reminded me of her. I'll probably call her tomorrow and tell her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeah. I like to laugh.

But yes. Now I'm off to bed because I'm getting up in a couple hours to go to breakfast with Linds, Fabi and Susan. And I have a big next couple days.

Have a great weekend! Don't be insomniatic like me.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: