10.21.2007

"Yeah. It's where all the cool people live! *High Five*"-Me and Katie, on living on the East Side

Okay I'm seriously keeping this as brief as possible. Like I'm only doing the major highlights of the past 5 days. Because there's so much that could be said...but then I wouldn't get any homework done. And this is going to be a hectic crazy but awesome week as it is.

TUESDAY-Studied for Latin American Cultures. And went to class of course. And still felt sick. Boo.

WEDNESDAY-I studied my butt off for Latin American Cultures. Literally I studied like all day. Until it was time for ANTM/Gossip Girls that is. Of course I breaked for that.

THURSDAY- I started feeling better. Skipped my first class and studied for Latin American Cultures. Took my Latin Ameican Cultures midterm. Yeah. Don't wanna talk about that. Actually it probably wasn't that bad. Then I read magazines and cut stuff out all day because I'd been studying so hard all week and been sick and such. And we had our floor meeting. And then Fabi, Susan, Lindsey and I all went to get Bubble Tea a couple doors down from our dorm. Bubble tea is fabulous. Fab took a picture of me drinking it but she hasn't uploaded it to facebook yet. So expect it in the future.

FRIDAY-My parents came in. It poured rain all day. We walked to Union Square and shopped around a bit and then we went to Hard Rock for dinner which was so cool! I loved it. I SAW THE STAGE MCFLY PLAYED ON IN JUST MY LUCK!!! And then we went to see Mary Poppins! Which was AMAZING. Seriously if you want the play by play let me know because this night was VERY eventful. Haha. OH! And I found the Hello Kitty store. It was just like Heaven.

SATURDAY- My parents went to some parents weekend thing and I slept in and GOT SPICE GIRLS TICKETS WITH SUSAN!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG WE'RE SEEING THE SPICE GIRLS LIVEEEEEE! So excited! And then I met up with my parents and we had lunch and went shopping in Soho which was hectic and crazy because it was a a Saturday. Then after shopping I grabbed some stuff and stayed the night in their hotel because they had a nice big TV with a DVD player. We went to a really nice dinner and then we watched Friends all night.

SUNDAY/TODAY- We woke up, went to Starbucks and then had an AMAZING brunch at this place called EJ's Luncheonette. It was so good! I had pancakes. Nikicole and Miss Katie Carter met us there too. It was so nice. I love Katie so much. She's the bestest big sister ever. Then I hung out with my parents for a little while longer and then I took Nikicole back to see the house. She's trés jealous. It was fun to hang out with her and chat for a while. She's going to lend me the 3rd Twilight Book!!! EEEEE! So then Niki left and I've just been catching up on letters and email and such. And trying to get some homework done.

So yeah. Here are all the pictures I've had since the day I left Clarkston. Because I finally got my cord. That Nick Johnson stealthily snuck out of my house.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and Nata-Lee-Ah!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BETCH!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Natalie and Betch!



Some sights on the way to Fred Flare.

A bicycle cart dressed up for Halloween!

Union Square!





The Hard Rock in Times Square!

XOXO Gossip Girl.

Mary Poppins!

My dad and "Samuel L. Jackson"

THE HELLO KITTY STORE!



Photos from a cool Asian Market/Warehouse/Store we went to in Soho/Borderline Chinatown.

So yeah. I'm supes excited for this week. I see Ashley Tisdale perform her single tomorrow and Steve Carrel on TRL! And Teen Vogue and a bunch of other things! Stay cute!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: