10.29.2007

"There was this pigeon and it was so fat that it couldn't fly and you could literally kick it."-Susan, on the notoriously fat pigeon from her school.

And today was a day just like any other [Jack's Mannequin? Anyone? Anyone?] But really. Today was a pretty ordinary day. I woke up really late because I stayed up last night until 1:00 because at 11:30 me, Kayla and Fabi ordered brownies and cookies to be delivered and they didn't get here until 12:30 and then duh. We had to eat them. And let me tell you. THEY WERE TASTY [Bits!]. Insomnia Cookies saved our lives last night. Haha. So yes. I woke up at 7:05 and then left for Social Foundations at 7:30 so I could stop at Starbucks and get an iced coffee. Even though it was...40 DEGREES OUTSIDE! I was seriously wearing: socks, boots, leggings, legwarmers, a tank top, a long sleeved shirt, a thermal, and a velour hoodie dress, AND mittens, a scarf and earmuffs. Yeah. It was intense.

So Social Foundations was dull and I skipped Writing because we were doing pointless stuff and I hadn't finished my homework. I almost ran into my professor on the way to skipping her class but luckily I avoided her. But just barely. That could have been awkward. Like woah.

When I got home I finished my assignment and emailed it to her and then I worked on some Cultural Foundations homework. After that Susan, Fabi, Lindsey and I went to Peanut Butter & Co. for some lunch. Mmm! I had a Cookie Dough Sandwich [peanut butter, vanilla cream cheese and chocolate chips] and a bunch of carrot sticks. It was SO good. Plus it was nice to hang with my girrrrrrls.





So we walked back home through Washington Square park and walked Fabi to her class and I came back and took a nice, pretty long, nap. It was glorious. Then I read some more of Dante's Inferno because I realized that I'm a complete idiot. This is because when I wrote down in my planner to read Cantos I-II I though I meant 1 and 2 like Roman Numerals. Which was like 7 pages. In actuality I meant 1-11 which is like 60 more pages. So I did that and mom called me and we chatted briefly.

Then I hung out with Susan Love for a while and finally headed down to work out in C3....FOR TWO HOURS. Yeah. Apparently time flies when you're working out. But seriously. I could have stayed down there forever. It takes a lot for me to get off my lazy butt and go, but once I'm there I never want to leave. But I had to because I had to shower and call Kaity before the The Hills. When I got back me, Susan and Fabi ran down to get some food to go. I got Lucky Charms and Pops! And various other foods, including this really really delicious soup! While I was in the gym Kyle had called. He had a bad day and just needed to talk to me so I called him back and we BRIEFLY chatted.

But now I'm off to call Kaity, watch The Hills and eat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt and then talk to Kyle. But not for too long because we're both getting to be sleep deprived. Which is no good for us. OH! And tomorrow me and Fabi are going to Brooklyn to Fred Flare to pick up her order for her Holly Golightly costume! EEP! I've missed Keith, Chris and Jen.

Night all!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: