10.22.2007

"Oh no it's over!"-Fabi, on The Hills episode ending.

Tonite is going to be quick and to the point because I've got loads of homework to finish before this AMAZING weekend arrives!
I've decided I'm doing this in list form so as not to end up elaborating on a bunch of unnecessary details.

11 Things I did/noticed/watched/heard/etc. today:
1. Totally aced my Social Foundations Midterm
2. Decided my Writing teacher is a little bobobebe
3. Realized everyone else in the class thinks so too
4. Successfully avoided my homework until TRL
5. Went to TRL with Susan and saw the AMAZINGLY ADORABLE ASHLEY TISDALE!
6. Sang my heart out when Ashley Tisdale performed.
7. Shar Jackson isn't a bad rapper. And she's hilarious too.
8. Ashley Tisdale IS SO TINY.
9. Went grocery shopping. Mmm! Special K and Salad Dressing!
10. Wrote my Writing I first draft [which is horrible due to exhaustion]
11. Watched The Hills

3 Things I'm going to do before bed:
1. Talk to Kyle
2. Write the conclusion for my stupid writing paper
3. Do some crunches and push ups

14 Things to look forward to this week:
1. Harry Potter themed Myers-Briggs testing tomorrow
2. ANTM/Gossip Girls
3. Getting my Cultural Foundations [and last] midterm out of the way
4. Chelsea coming in to the city!
5. $10 manicures with Chelsea, Susan, Fabi and Lindsey
6. What is sure to be a very interesting floor meeting on Thursday
7. Brunch at EJ's with the girls
8. Walking around Central Park
9. Shopping on 5th Ave.
10. Having my very first ever wax museum experience
11. Teen Vogue Fashion U. Concert and Fashion Show
12. Teen Vogue Fashion U. Classes [EEEEP TIM GUNN AND VERA WANG!]
13. Tiffany's Party
14. Graudation!

6 Things I have to do before the week is over:
1. A lot of homework
2. Write my Cultural Foundations paper
3. Work out. A lot.
4. Send Aunt Jan's letter
5. Get the Guest Pass for Chelsea
6. Do laundry


...Yeah I really have no idea. I just needed a picture for today.

So yeah. I'm off to do the things I still have to do before I go to bed! Night all!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: