10.14.2007

"Shun the non-believers. Shunnnnn. Shhhhhhhhhhhun."-Tina, on impersonating the unicorns in Charlie the Unicorn

Well. I woke up at 2:00 this afternoon. Yeah. That'd be 14 hors of sleep for me. I guess that Tylenol PM really knocks me out. Although I do vaguely remember getting up around 8:00 and taking some advil. I think...Anyway. So yeah. I got up around 2:00 and then laid around because I was still tired until 3:00. Then I talked to Kyle for a little bit and watched some more episodes of Friends. Guys. I love Friends. I've never seen it before, but it's so funny. I was seriously laughing out loud...really hard. Ross is my favorite. He's kind of Seth Cohen-y.



Then I got up and ate an entire can of Double Noodle Soup [which I had thanks to the lovely Katie Carter]. But that was the only thing I ate all day. That and like 4 mugs of tea. After this, I doubt I'll ever be able to drink tea again. Then Kayla came in while I was working on some homework and she gave me the rest of her Frozen Yogurt from Flurt. But the cool thing about Flurt fro-yo is that it's actual yogurt...only frozen. Plus it had Captain Crunch and Blackberries in it. Mmmm! So I ate that too. Which felt sooooo good on my throat/tonsils. I re-examined my tonsils. They look worse. Fabulous.

Then Tina came in to see me for a while. I love Tina. We chatted for a bit about how I was doing and such. Then I got up to make more tea and Tina was up here again talking to Kayla. I wanted to talk with them but I was really tired so we all went in my room. And we were silly. But that's because Kayla was there. And she's always silly. We watched Charlie the Unicorn. It was highly amusing. Then we pretended to sing songs seriously. Which was even funnier. And Fabi sat with us too. But then I looked like I was going to die so everyone left and I continued to work on my Writing homework.

It was so hard to do my homework because all I wanted to do was sleep. And I couldn't concentrate because I was so tired. My mom called and she's mailing the toaster tomorrow. I'm excited! Only I can't imagine eating toast right now...it would KILL. Then I talked to Britt Britt for a while and Whitey. After I finished my Writing homework [which took a VERY long time] I went downstairs to print it [along with some other things that needed printing]. OH! And there were fireworks tonite...? Yeah I have no idea why but me, Kayla, Fabi and P. watched them from the kitchen. I love fireworks. It makes me think of when I saw them over the summer on the 4th of July and then me and Kaity having to sit in her car for like 2 hours after they were over just to get out of the parking lot. Good times.


Me pretending to hold the Empire State Building [It's my favorite when it's green!]

And so now I'm back in bed [where I basically live] and I'm going to watch some more Friends and then talk to Kyle and go to bed because I have a big day tomorrow. Which reminds me. Susan Darling is coming home tomorrow and has agreed to accompany me to the doctors [awwwwww] I love her. Okay well have a good night everyone. And don't get Tonsillitis!



Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: