10.13.2007

"Wanna feel my tonsils?"-Me, on asking Kelly if she wanted to feel the giant bulge that is my left tonsil.

So. Today was another boring day filled with illness! I got 12 straight hours of sleep. And yesterday I probably napped for like 4 hours total. AND I WAS STILL TIRED WHEN I GOT UP. Yeah I know right. So I made some tea and laid in bed for like an hour. Then I motivated myself enough to go out and get a Venti Pumpkin Spice Frapp. Only I didn't feel like getting dressed. Kelly said I looked a celebrity.




That's my Mary-Kate impression.

Now some of you are probably looking at this and thinking "That's not a frapp." YEAH. STARBUCKS EFFED MY ORDER UP AND GAVE ME A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE INSTEAD. I was pissed. But it was so crowded and it was a VENTI so I felt bad asking the guy to make me another one. So I just took it. Even though I really only wanted a frapp to help numb my tonsil. Oh welllll. I listened to Regina the whole way back so it wasn't THAT bad. Plus it was beautiful out today. So it wasn't THAT bad. But I still felt like crap.

So I got home and cried. Yeah I'm a spoiled brat but seriously I was in pain and I just wanted something cold for my tonsil. So I got back into bed and talked to Kelly for a while. She brought me up some Seltzer water. What a good roomie. And we chatted about clothes and midterms and such. Then I decided it was time to crack down on my LAS midterm study guide since I"m meeting Mike tomorrow to go over our notes. That's literally all I did the rest of the day.


I examined my tonsil. It looks way worse. Fabulous.


Wanna see my tonsils?

I did take a break to make tea. Not kidding I drank 6 mugs of tea today. And of course I got distracted by some stuff. AKA Myspace, Facebook and phone calls. I talked to Kyle's mom for a while and I talked to Kaity too. I tried to call Britt but she didn't answer. Fabi went out to run errands and she brought me back a mango smoothie. I love that girl to death and am forever indebted to her for doing that. It made me feel MUCHO BUENO [that was Spanish in honor of Miss Fabulous]





Then me and Fab went down to get some dinner [or Seltzer water in my case] and check our mail...STILL NOTHING! LAME. And then I asked P. about her day. I went back to my room and finished off my LAS study guide and then I listened to Ben Kweller. That put me in such a good mood. I was dancing in my bed and I think Kelly thought it was highly amusing. Then I listend to High School Musical 2. I hadn't listened to that in so long. It made me feel happy. I lipsynched it to myself on Photobooth. And then I took some funny pictures but it's so boring being stuck in bed all day.

Now I'm off to do a little reading, talk to Kyle and then I'm going to bed for many many hours while watching Will and Grace season 1 on DVD. Night all.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: