1.31.2008

"He was brilliant and resourceful. He just couldn't keep it in his pants."-Professor Diyanni, on Bill Clinton and how tragic heroes all have flaws.

Today's blog is going to be short. Again. Haha. Seriously though. I had class at 8:00 with Professor Diyanni and we finished up King Lear. Then I had an hour and a half before my next class to I went to Starbucks and did some reading and then I called my mom. We had a nice long chat. I think the girl sitting next to be was getting pissed that I was talking on the phone but I really didn't care. It was SO SO SO SO nice to talk to my mom. We had a good chat. She got me updated on all the scandals at home. And it was funny because she could hear the guy calling out the orders at Starbucks. And the foaming machine. Haha! But then I had to go to lab.

Okay seriously. Life Science is like the easiest science class ever. Our lab is in this computer lab and basically all we ever have to do for lab is powerpoints and projects. We started a group project. Lindsay and her friend Morgan who was in one of her classes last year are working with me. We're doing research and such on whether Hormone Replacement Therapy can cause breast cancer. It's pretty interesting. And we have like a month to do it. So it's pretty much cake.

After lab I walked back to the dorm with Lindsay and we got lunch. And then I watched the 2 episodes of American Idol from this week and two episodes of Lizzie McGuire. Haha! I miss that show so much! After watching very much TV I did all my homework for the weekend. Except my writing assignment because the reading hasnt' been posted on blackboard yet. So yeah. No homework! EEP! Later I had dinner with Fabi and Susan. The conveyor belt thing broke so the dishes were like overflowing. It was crazy. And this really funny guy kept talking to me while we were getting food. He was hilarious. Me and Susan were cracking up! And he was wearing his sunglasses inside. Which was funny as well.

Tasty heart shaped Peanut Butter Cup! Mmm!
When dinner was done me and Fabi and Susan decided we would go to M2M real quick to pick up some stuff. It was so chilly out! But I love going to M2M because the random japanese food is so fun to look at!




When we got back we had some cheese and bread and then watched Moulin Rouge. I FLIPPING LOVE THAT MOVIE. Fabi and Susan had never seen it before. I cried to hard. It was slightly embarrassing. But whatev. After the movie it was REALLY REALLY late so I called Kyle [I felt bad because it was so late but he told me to!] and we talked briefly because we were both tired. But yeah. I'm exhausted so I'll have more to say tomorrow because IT'S THE HANNAH/JO BRO'S 3D MOVIE!!!!!! Happy almost Friday everyone!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: