1.24.2008

"Oooh! Caucus. I mean Cos Cos. I mean Couscous!"-Fabi, on what was for dinner tonite.

Today was a pretty typical school day so the blog shall be short and to the point. I had only one class today, Cultural Foundations with Professor Diyanni. I usually have lab at 11:00 but we didn't have it since our first science class was just yesterday. Class was really good. This really nice girl named Elizabeth who I met on Tuesday walked with me to class and then we sat together and chatted. She's really funny. And Jackson Taylor asked me how I liked my classes. Seriously. Jackson Taylor is so fun to say. Haha. And class was fabulous as per usual.

After class I headed back to the dorm and checked me emails and such and then I started my homework. I read Acts III and IV from King Lear and then Susan and I went to meet Fabi at Hayden for lunch. The food there was EXCELLENT but it was really crowded since it was noon. After we had lunch Fabi had to go to work but Susan and I went to American Apparel and I picked up some books for class from The Strand.



SUP CUTE OUTFIT!

When I got back from lunch I took a little nap [which was much needed] and watched last night's episode of American Idol and watched some more of Funny Face. Then me and Fabi had a little workout session and we listened to the Spice Girls and after that her and I went to dinner with Susan and Lindsay downstairs. On our way back up after dinner we decided to watch Just My Luck [EEP!] and have a little girls night in.

I have work tomorrow so I'm getting breakfast early with Susan and then I think on Saturday we're going to go uptown to have coffee on the steps of the Met [SO Gossip Girls!] and then shop around and hang around Central Park for a bit. Other than that, no big weekend plans. Me and Susan talked about perhaps seeing 27 Dresses but who knows. Also I still have a bit of homework to do and such. So yes. Hope everyone had a good Thursday. Since Thursdays are the new Fridays.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: