1.30.2008

"You can be Hump Day and I'll be Fat Tuesday!"-Me, on me and Kayla's names if we were named after days of the week.

Today's blog is going to be pretty short because nothing significant really happened. Here's what went down. I got up and went to all my classes. Today I had my three class day, but no work. Social Foundations was good. Professor Glassman was really funny and entertaining. He's my second favorite professor [next to good old Robert]. But nothing significant really happened in that class so then it was off to Life Science. I sat with Linds again and we got to use our clickers for the first time. It was pretty fun actually. And then I went to Writing which was fun because I like Writing and my professor. We had to compare our families to Sitcom Families. And then I realized that there aren't any sitcoms about only children, and the ones that are the parents are divorced. LAME. After class I made some Easy Mac and finished King Lear. Then I did my science homework and had dinner with Fabi, Susan and Lindsay. We discussed lent and what we're going to give up and such and then Kayla gave us all some King Cake because she had it shipped to her from Louisiana! It was SO good!

OH! And I found out that the Civic Honda Tour this year is going to have The Hush Sound, Motion City Soundtrack AND Phantom Planet! So me and Kaity [and Nick?] are going to go because it's May 20th and I'll be home! And it will be me and Kaity's first concert together [yeah we don't know how we haven't been to a concert together yet either!] but it'll be REALLY fun! And a great way for me to start off my summer. And speaking of reminiscing, Sam tagged me in like a MILLION photos on facebook today and a lot of them I've never seen so I thought I'd share them since I don't have any pictures for today otherwise.
Me and Greg after The Boyfriend Cast Party.
THE BOYFRIEND!
Me and Nick during Sound of Music
Me and Sam!
Me and Joe at Snowcoming!
Me and Sam being gangsta!
Me eating food? Haha.
GRADUATION!
THE KING AND I! [HAHA]
Senior Picnic.
Pre-Prom.
A picture of me and Nick from Sound of Music.

This is from The Boyfriend. I have classic Celebrity-in-disguise syndrome here.
Ri-Ri has a Got Milk? ad! SO HOT!

2 WEEKS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! 1 WEEK UNTIL SPICE GIRLS CONCERT! EEP! Happy Wednesday!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: