1.21.2008

"You look so punky today!"-Keith, on my new hair.

First things first. I'd like to personally thank the Starbucks Crew at the Starbucks on Third Ave and 15th Street for brightening my morning. Espesh the Chris Brown look-a-like who loved my MKA mug. Seriously. It's so weird but everyone working was so friendly and it just really cheered me up. Anyway. The L train was SO SLOW this morning. I could have ran faster that it was going. But anyway. As per usual I miraculously made it to work on time.

It was so great to see Chris and Keith and Jen and Amanda and everyone! I had to be at work at 10:00 and I worked until 4:00. It was a pretty long day! Jen taught me how to pick orders today! That's a big step up for me! I was really excited. And I like picking orders. It's pretty fun. And I got to do it with Diane and Amanda and we all talked and laughed. I really like Amanda. She's supes cute and nice. AND AND AND! We got some new products in today! We got a TRÉS cute Hello Kitty t-shirt in! Loves it! And we got a couple more t-shirts, 2 new pairs of sunglasses and a beautiful black and white skirt. It was really exciting to see all the new stuff!

So I picked orders for like an hour and a half and then I started packing orders. Coors Light came in at like 1:00 from his dentist appointment so he helped me after that. We were done packing the orders at like 2:40 which was good because Jen told me that UPS is coming at 3:00 now instead of 5:00! So we lose 2 hours of packing everyday! But we did just fine today and it was Monday which is our busy day. After we were done packing we put all the orders out to be picked up, restocked boxes etc. It was a pretty typical day at FF. I go back tomorrow at 11:00-4:00.

After I got home from work I talked to my mom for a bit but I was pretty cranky since I hadn't eaten anything yet. I was getting ready to go get something to eat when Kyle called so I talked to him a bit and then Nick called me so I talked to him and then FINALLY I got something to eat. Me and Kayla had some soup. Mmm! Then I went on surfthechannel.com and found the Hannah Montana London Concert so I called Kaity to tell her about it since those are like her two fav things ever! And then I proceeded to watch some Sailor Moon.


SAILOR MOON!

Susan came home at like 6:00 and we caught up. She had an epifabical time in Disney World and was totes excited to watch the Sailor Moon movies later in the night. I showed her my Jonas Brothers wall and she said she was like really impressed. Actually. She couldn't stop saying "Oh my God." She said it like 15 times! She thinks I should email them a picture of it. I told her we are SO going to their concert when they come here. Kaity and Natalie got 4th row! I'm SO jealous!

But yeah. I'm off to watch more Sailor Moon and enjoy my last homework free night until the end of the year. I start classes tomorrow but it's just Cultural Foundations at 8:00 with Professor Diyanni. We'll probably only be there like 20 minutes anyway since we don't have anything to discuss. And then it's off to work. Hope everyone had a good MLK JR. day!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: