1.28.2008

"She just called to say that her eyes are so dilated she can't even see."-Julie, on the topic of Jen's phone call to Chris.

Today sucked. Although nothing sucky in particular happened. As Chris [and The Bangles] would say "It's just another Manic Monday." I slept really good last night, though I was still tired later today, probably from lack of food. Speaking of, I've found that that makes me extremely tired and cranky. But anyway. All 3 of my classes were really good today. Professor Glassman continued to be hilarious. Today he took cracks as Christianity instead of "W". I won't even post some of the things he said, don't want to offend anyone [though of course he said it all HUMOROUSLY]. And then science went really well. It's going to be terribly easy, which I'm quite excited about. It's all really easy stuff and not too much work. Then it was off to Writing which went by really fast since we talked about really interesting things and such.




Just thought I'd throw that link out there. Megan's an amazing photographer and she's supes nice too!

After school it was straight to work for me. It was really tight but somehow I managed to get there on time, even though the G train was running UNBELIEVABLY slow. Work was hectic. We haven't had this many orders yet this year is what Chris told me. Him and Diane were both really happy to see me since they were the only one's packing. We barely finished all the orders by the time UPS came so it was a mad 10 minute dash to get all the rest of the packages packed and ready to be shipped. Chris and Keith both seemed rather stressed today, though Chris was still cheerful and funny as ever. Jen, as you can read from my quote, was out today. I missed her a lot. She's my big sister. But I still had Diane and Amanda, who is still cute as ever.

Speaking of Big Sister, mine called me today but I missed it. We're having Starbucks on Saturday to discuss B-day plans! I'm so excited! And I had a really good talk with my Dad [even though it was rather short]. I can't wait to see him in 17 days! And I got to talk to my Bestest Betch. She updated me on all the scandals and vice versa and we talked about the recent scandalous Miley pictures and the Jo Bro's new song [in which Nick is a total beast!] But then she had dance and I had to eat but her and Nata-Lee-Ah finished my B-day present and I'm so excited to find out what it is!



I MISS THIS GIRL! Chelsea [who is my other half] needs to come back and visit me STAT!

But now I'm off to watch Gossip Girls and then do some Writing homework and hopefully talk to Kyle. OH! And I forgot! Today I packed an order going to Waterford. No joke! Isn't that funny?! Hope everyone's Monday was a little less stressful than mine.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's funny that you say Chelsea is your other half when the last picture is you, very blonde, in a black sweater, and her, quite dark hair, in a white coat.

It's perfect :)