1.20.2008

"Nick Jonas wants you!"-Kayla, on the poster Nick autographed for me.

I did NOT sleep well last night at all. Which doesn't make any sense since I was exhausted from being up since 4:30 in the morning. But I couldn't get comfortable. I was REALLY sore from yoga. And I woke up at 4:00 DYING of thirst. And then I woke up at 8:00. And then again at 9:00. And then I finally got up at 9:30. I had a bit of a sore throat this morning as well so Kelly brought me some tea which was lovely of her. I met Tina's friends who have been staying in our common room. One of them is from Michigan and goes to U of M and she knows where Clarkston is. That always blows my mind. She actually knows someone from Clarkston. Weird! Anyway I chatted with them for quite a bit. They were very friendly. And they left us their air mattress and two blankets! But I mostly laid in bed all morning reading magazines.

Tina came in to see me. First time I've seen her since I got back and we had a nice long chat about how last year was the year of Celebrity babies and this will be the year of Celebrity deaths. Seriously. Britterz will not make it to see 2009 and neither will Amy Winehouse. They'll be dropping like flies I guarantee it. Anyway. Her birthday is today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA! And her party is tonite but I'll be skipping it since I have to get up fairly early for work tomorrow. But Chase Crawford is going to be there. Apparently they're tight now. Oh and I talked to Kyle and my Dad for a bit and then I started working on my Jo Bro's wall. IT'S FINALLY COMPLETELY UPDATED. And let me tell you. It's my entire wall. Floor to ceiling. Plus I had to scratch my HSM2 door to make room for them Jonas Brothers AND I had to scrap my SexyZac wall to make MORE room for the Jonas Brothers!







Of course while I was working on all that I was totally rocking out to the Jonas Brothers. I went old school and busted out the first cd too. I love the song Mandy. It's so catchy! Anyway. I finally got dressed and then since Kelly went to Seaport and Kayla was at the optometrist's I decided to clean the apartment. I went all out. I swifered, swept, picked up all the trash around, took the trash out and straightened up the furniture. It was very...refreshing. And of course I listened to Hannah, McFly and the Jo Bro's while doing so.

Then I didn't have much else to do so I started reading King Lear which is what we're going to be assigned to do when I go to class on Tuesday. Yeah I'm an overachiever. Haha. But I had nothing else to do! Finally Kayla came home and we ate a little food. She gave me some tasty veggie rolls! Mmm! Then we hung out in my room and decided to watch MCFLY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE! My favorite pastime! We watched the ones where Harry wakes everyone up, the Il Divo cover, and when Danny and Dougie do the dance to Beat It. OH! And we watched the one where Harry, Danny and Dougie mock Tom singing She Falls Asleep. Then Kayla had to go practice Shakespeare stuff so I decided to watch ALL the Up Close and Personal Tour videos. And then I watched a bunch of McFly music videos. It was a very McFly filled evening! Here's two of my favorite McFly videos!


Sorry's Not Good Enough. Loves it!

Please Please! [EEEEEEP HARRY!]

Then I talked to the lovely Miss Katie Carter and we discussed my birthday plans. So everything is pretty finalized. It's going to be Saturday the 9th of February at her place on 74th street [Upper East Side=SO Gossip Girls!] And the theme is....HELLO KITTY! Duh. What else would it be? So we're going to get decorations and bake a Hello Kitty cake and make little HK snacks and such. And I'm going to wear my special birthday outfit and a tiara and a Birthday Girl sash! OH! And Katie was nice enough to say that the girls can sleepover if they want since the party is later at night. I love that girl, she is the definition of best sister ever.


The Sailor Moon videos that me and Kayla are going to make Susan let us watch tomorrow night!

So now I'm off to read some more King Lear and perhaps make some tea [my third cup today?!] and perhaps watch Just My Luck since I'm feeling SO McFly today. Oh. And it's like 99% sure that Juliana isn't coming back. Which is a bummer. BUT SUSAN AND FABI COME BACK TOMORROW! And I go back to FF tomorrow! I get to see my Jen Jen! And ride the metro for the first time in like a month. Stay cute!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: