1.22.2008

"This is from my sister, I'm supposed to give it to you on Valentines Day, but I'm not waiting"-Fabi, on the Hannah Montana Valetine from her sister.

Today was a really good day. Like really really. I'm not even sure why exactly, I was just in a really good mood all day. I guess it all started because I woke up REALLY good this morning [despite my not sleeping well last night]. And of course me, being the blonde I am, completely forgot to look up where all my classes are so I had to frantically look for that this morning. I had my first class today at 8:00 at my favorite place...MERCER STREET! LSKDJFLKSDJF! I can't believe it! ALL OF MY CLASSES ARE 8:00 AT MERCER STREET. Oh well. It'll be a workout. But anyway it didn't matter because I had my class with Professor Diyanni! I love that man. He's so funny, just the same as always. Most of the kids in the class were the same as last semester but we got a few new ones too. And I sat next to a guy I never talked to last semester. His name is Jackson Taylor. I don't know why but I really like that name. Anyway he's on the soccer team and he's really nice. And I saw Starbucks Stephanie, and Laura from Social Foundations and we all caught up. And Rona straightened her hair and dyed it black! And she was like the billionth person who told me I look like Kit from Project Runway.

So yeah. It was a good class. Our homework is read King Lear act 1 but I'm already finished so that's not a problem. OH! And I hit up the 4th Street Starbucks before class as per usual. It's good to have routine back in my life! After class I went back to the dorm for like an hour before it was time to leave for work! I basically just grabbed a bagel and checked my emails and such. And my ear muffs broke!!! So my ears were cold on the way to work. Bummer.

Work was amazing. It was just the girls today- Amanda, Julie, Natasha, Diane, Jen and me. It was really fun. And Julie gave me a heart shaped lollipop! Mmm! Me, Diane and Amanda picked orders for like 30 minutes and then Jen checked them and me and Diane packed them. Then we picked some more orders and packed them and by 1:00 we were done with orders for the day. Me and Amanda got to chat lots about sunglasses and my birthday party and American Idol and such. I love her. She's such a cutie! So at 1:00 I made some boxes and talked to Jen and Diane.

Seriously. I love Jen. She's by far the best boss anyone could have in the entire world. We talked about me possibly coming back to New York to work Renegade this summer, which would be AMAZING. Renegade is this fabulous GIANT craft show that comes to Brooklyn every year and people come from all over the US to be in it and see it. And I really want to work it. So we talked about Renegade and Jen told me and Diane how she wants to travel to Taiwan and Italy some day and Diane was like "you should go you should go!" I love Diane. Jen calls her her adopted mom. OH! And Jen was telling me about how she has this friend Adrian whose at Sundance right now [so cool!] and then it hit me. SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ADRIAN GRENIER!

He's been in lots of movies and he's on Entourage right now too. I guess she used to manage a band he was in. So weird. Anyway. He knows Lindsay Lohan. Weird. And Jen and I talked about school. She's really excited for my 2 years at NYU, 2 years at FIT plan. And she reminded me for the billionth time that whenever I'm ready for internships to just let her know because her sister-in-law used to work for Teen Vogue [she just got promoted so she works at another magazine now]. But yeah. Moral of the story is I love Jen. And all the girls for that matter. OH! And Jen let me play my iPod at work today. Which sounds dumb but it's like a big deal because normally only Chris and Keith get to play theirs but since they weren't in today I got to. And she told me her, Natasha and Julie all really liked what I played. Which was cool since I feel like Jen is like always on top of everything music based.

But yeah. Work was fabulous is what I'm trying to say. I liked it being just us girls. And I got off early and came home and talked to Susan about classes and such. OH! And Katie found a Hello Kitty pinata for my party! Which is supes cool and exciting. I'll probably head out to the HK store this weekend to look for other things like plates and napkins and everything. So anyway. I was hanging out with Susan and talking about rooming next year and such and all of a sudden Lindsay runs in yelling "I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES THAT HEATH LEDGER IS DEAD!!!!" And she's like flipping out so immediately Susan and I hit up dlisted.com and sure enough. He died to day. BLOCKS FROM WHERE WE LIVE [and MK's apartment no less!] At 3:35 [only like an hour after we heard about it] he was found in her apartment, naked on a bed surrounded by pills. They haven't released a statement about how he died yet but it's looking like suicide. And it's weird because MK is in Utah for Sundance...so they don't know why he was at her apartment. I just feel bad for Michelle Williams and their daughter...she's only two! So that was the big scandal of the day. Very sad.


RIP Heath.

In other news Fabi's sister sent me a Hannah Montana Valentine! So cute! But now I'm off to have dinner with Susan and Fabi and then we're watching Sailor Moon before our floor meeting tonite. Have a fabulous night everyone!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Katherine Carter said...

jackson taylor did u say? is he single? haha, just kidding