9.21.2008

"BYE BYE BYE"-When you read the post, you'll get the NSYNC reference's relevance.

ATTENTION BLOG READERS: I'M MOVING!!!

Peace Blogspot!

No, not physically moving, world wide web moving! I'm moving to www.HelloJewlie.Tumblr.com as of right now. So today's post is over there. The layout is a bit different and you'll probably notice some changes to the daily blogs. I'll now be posting a bunch of random, short entries throughout the day, instead of one long one daily. I also will probably have a lot more links, videos and songs posted now that I have the ability to do that with much more ease. Hopefully these changes don't affect anyone [I don't see why they would] and it may end up that I just come back to Blogspot. We'll just have to wait and see how it all goes! Don't forget, www.HelloJewlie.Tumblr.Com!!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: