9.14.2008

"Is that Johnny? UGHHHH!"-Susan, on Johnny's appearance in one of my episodes of The OC.

Today was such a chill day. I never even got dressed! I woke up at 8:30 and I did homework for like an hour and then I decided I needed to do laundry. This was my first trip to the laundry room. It's so much nicer than the one at 3N. The vending machine in it was tempting me to splurge for a Snickers bar, but I restrained. Haha. When I got back from laundry, Susan and Fabi were watching Degrassi. Now, I've never really seen the show before but we watched a few episodes last week and it was alright so I decided to join them. Well next thing I knew it was 1:00. HAHA.

Dunkin Donuts and homework. The perfect combination.

I ate some food [I never actually ate a meal today, just random food at random times] and then started back on my homework. Basically Facebook distracted me so it took me a good 4 or 5 hours to actually get everything accomplished. BUT, in my defense I did have a lot to do. Fabi, Susan and Lindsay went up to Union Square to do some shopping, but after my little trip yesterday I decided to pass. Instead I made this...thing. I don't really know what it is. You can decide for yourself. The words around the design are the lyrics to this song called "Swim" that I've recently become obsessed with.

Before words...

After words.

After completing my project I decided to make some spaghetti and watch The OC. 5 hours later...[HAHA] the girls came home so I turned the show off and that pretty much brings me to this moment now. I forgot how much I love The OC. I brought Season 3 with me because I've only seen it once and I had started it over the summer. It's so easy to watch. I love Seth. And Summer. If I could be any TV character I would want to be Summer. I wish I had someone to watch The OC with. No one I know really likes it/will tolerate getting into it with me. Lindsay used to watch it so she'll watch it with me but I know it's not her fav thing. I totally appreciate that she'll watch it with me though.

So yeah. Tomorrow is the beginning of week three of my sophomore year. So far, so good. Cross your fingers that the rest of the semester goes that way. In other news, I miss Kyle [that's what I get for watching some good Seth/Summer interaction]. I hope it rains tomorrow.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: