9.17.2008

"Deliberate."-Fabi, on correcting Tyra's ANTM vocabulary. HAHA.

This blog is gonna be supes short [I promise!] because I have an 8AM math quiz tomorrow and then class until 12:15 and then work until 5:00. My day was pretty decent. I had lab this morning with Tia and we worked with this really nice junior named Jenn and we're all getting together on Saturday to do our lab write-up over here because apparently Jenn lives at Broadway and Wall Street which is SUPER close to Water! Then I had breakfast with Susan, which was entertaining as usual and we mostly just talked about what we're going to do about our living situation next year [aka whether we want to dorm or try to find an apartment].

All I'm saying is, this is the cover for the ballet. Wait...WHAT?!

After breakfast with Sue, I had to watch a modern dance version of "Cinderella" with two of my classmates. Side note: apparently like half of my Dancers and Divas class is in my Foundations of Journalism class. I can't even get into this dance right now. It was INSANE. I will probably have nightmares about it. Words cannot even describe the freakishness of this production. All I'm going to say is if Tim Burton ever decides to direct a ballet, I think I've found the perfect one. It wasn't even like a ballet. It didn't even feel like dance!

So then, I had History of the Universe with the lovely Tia [again] and we got out a smidge early so we went to Starbucks because I was WAY tired. For some reason I couldn't sleep at all last night. Hopefully tonite isn't a repeat of that. Quantitative Reasoning was boring, as per usual and I'm kind of anxious for the quiz tomorrow. BUT! I think I'm going to do fine because the stuff the quiz is on isn't that hard at all.


Missing these fools!

When class got out, Sue and I took the bus home and basically I worked on homework/read magazines/watched Gilmore Girls [was thinking of you mom!] and then I had dinner and watched ANTM. I'm really glad Brittany went home, she was SO annoying. And AnnaLeigh is still my favorite. But speaking of Brittany, I had a really nice conversation with her tonite. I really, really miss her a lot. She's one of the few people I can really just let loose with and have a nice talk about whatever is on my mind.

That all being said, I'm off to call Kyle and get some sleep!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ballet poster looks like it could be a Japanese Kabuki theater.
Strange indeed!

Gilmore Girls Forever!