9.15.2008

"Thank God for Wikipedia. And you."-Me, on Sibby helping me do a paper for one of my classes.

Today was a really great day. Mondays are usually good days for me. I get to sleep in until like 9:30 and then I don't have class until 12:30 which is ah-mazing. I did some homework before class this morning and then I went to Starbucks before History of the Universe. That class is so fun. I love Tia, she brightens up my days. After HOU I had math and then I had to meet this girl Nina from my Dancers and Divas class to watch "Swan Lake" in Bobst. Well we met up, but it ended up that these two other girls were already watching the video so we couldn't. I met up with Susan and we took the bus home together. I got a lot of mail today! I got a package from my mom with a really cute tank top and I got a postcard from Kaity AND I found out that I'm going to this Cosmogirl event next week called "School of Style" and Brody and Frankie from The Hills are hosting it! Sue's gonna come with me so it should be fun. I'm not really sure what it's all about, but it's free and it'll be something fun for us to do.

Tank top from my mom. Sorry about the crappy photobooth quality. I'm too lazy to take a real picture.

After freaking out about all the mail, me and Susan went grocery shopping. I really like grocery shopping. Especially with Susan. Because Susan makes everything in my life more fun. We're crazy, but it's awesome. The rest of the night I just worked on homework and talked to Kaity. I might see if I can go up to Central when I'm home for a night. She said I could stay with her and it's their homecoming so everything would be super exciting. I've never been to a real college before so it'd be fun. Plus I could see her and Britt and Sam and Elle and some other people I know that go there. I'd just go up early Saturday morning and come home early Sunday if I did go, since I'm only going to be home Friday-Tuesday. But we'll see. It's just something to think about. But I'd really like it because otherwise I won't see her until Thanksgiving, which is never a good time for me to see people because I'm home for such a short period of time.

Proof I'm still here. Haha. Thanks to photobooth I can now write most words backwards.

Gossip Girl was pretty good tonite. The preview made it look way better than it ended up being, but the plot never fails to thicken, so we'll see what happens next week. I really hope Dan and Serena don't break up for good. I really love them together. But from the looks of it [and Susan's teevz expertise] Dan and Vanessa might be getting together in the future. Boo. I kind of like her and Nate. But anyway, I'm off to watch The Hills and call Kyle. Sorry this was kind of boring. Sometimes that's just how life is.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: