9.07.2008

"We have the best timing in the world."-Lindsay, on...well our miraculous timing!

Today was insane in a totally good way! I hardly know where to begin! Well I woke up pretty early this morning and was determined to finish my Journalism reading. I had to read 130 pages of Ben Franklin's autobiography. Parts of it were actually really interesting. But that took me until like 11:30 which worked out because that's when everyone else woke up. We all ate breakfast together and watched some Degrassi re-runs. Then I hopped in the shower and when I got out, me and Susan went grocery shopping [which was much needed].

When we got back, we all decided to head up to Bryant Park because the Diane Von Furstenburg fashion show was today and we thought we might see someone. BOY DID WE SEE SOMEONE! We saw a WHOLE lotta someone's! The first 20 minutes we were there was like one celeb sighting after another! Check it out!
Bryant Park. AKA The Tents
Grand Central Station [we passed it and I think it's pretty so I took a snap shot]
Eva Longoria
Leighton Meester. She looks PISSED. But I can't believe she walked right past me!
Venus Williams
Eva Longoria
Maria Sharpova. We also saw: Michelle Trachtenburg, J.Lo, Uma Thurman and Rosario Dawson. Once Fabi and Lindsay upload their pictures I'll put them up I promise!

After a couple hours, we decided to grab some lunch and then head back down to Water. So we went to a Cosi that was just down the street and who was eating there....WHITNEY PORT! She's from The Hills in case you didn't know and me and Susan got to meet her! She was even nice enough to snap a picture with us! It totally made up for not meeting Selena and David yesterday. Plus we got tasty food from Cosi!

On the way home we talked about how pumped we are for Equus this Wednesday! We're totally stalking the stage door after the show! Susan is obsessed with Daniel Radcliffe! So she's like flipping out about this. I can't believe it's already come up this soon! Once we got back we all uploaded our pics from the day and talked about the other shows that are this week. We're definitely hitting up Zac Posen on Thursday night and maybe Badgley Mischka on Friday [HELLO OLSEN TWINS SPOTTING!!].

I was pretty bummed because tonite was the VMA's and I was supposed to watch it at E's place but she doesn't have a TV yet and neither does Kayla. And we don't get MTV at the new place so I thought I wasn't going to get to watch them! And I already told Jen I would blog it for FF! So at 9:00 I turned on the TV and said to Susan "I know this won't work, but I just want to turn the TV on and put it on the channel that MTV is and just see if it magically comes on" and you know what....IT DID!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! It worked! We DO have MTV. All this time missing The Hills and such and we DID have MTV! I can't even believe that! This has been like the best, luckiest day ever!

For all my opinions/views on the VMA's check the Fred Flare blog tomorrow because I'm SO not typing it out twice. But yes. That was my amazing, epifabical day! This week is gonna rock. Here's some pictures from our night out last week. 
We're insane. 
On the bus. 
I LOVE this picture! It's hysterical!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! to the power of infinity and beyond!
Mom