9.08.2008

"Oh. Is your twin a Gemini too?"-Me, asking Tia whether her twin was a gemini as well. Yeah. Blonde moment.

Today wasn't anything too special, so this will be a quickie. I woke up, blogged the VMAs for Fred Flare and had some breakfast. I didn't have classes until 12:30 today, but I took a 11:30 bus up to meet Tia at Starbucks before HOU. At Starbucks while Tia was in the bathroom I had this like awkward encounter with some girl. I was looking at her because I liked her outfit and then I looked at her face because I thought I might know her. She looked back and me and was like "Hey" and I said hi and that I like her outfit and then she started having a conversation with me like we were friends or something. She was asking me about my classes and stuff and I honestly don't even know if I know her or not! I thought she might be in me and Tia's HOU class but she wasn't...so I don't know if I know her or not! It was so random!

Pic of two of my fav girls of the moment! Katy Perry and Miley!

After HOU, I had QR with Lindsay and we got out early again. I got some more Starbucks [I know, bad me!] and read over my HOU lab for Wednesday. Then I called my mom and we chatted for a bit about yesterday and all my recent celeb encounters. I took the bus home with Susan and then her sister, her sister's boyfriend and his friend all came up to the room to meet Susan so they could go out for dinner. I made some dinner and caught up on the episodes of The Hills that I've been missing. Last night's episode was SO insane! I can't believe Brody and Doug are in jail! Tonite's episode is going to be so scandalous I can already tell.

A closer picture of Leighton from yesterday!
When I finished watching The Hills, I did some math homework and me and Susan chatted about The Hills and all the recent dramaz. We're hoping we might see LC at the Zac Posen show later this week. Who knows! But anyway, I'm off to watch Gossip Girl and then The Hills. Tonite's a good teevz night! Oh and I basically decided Mondays are the best days ever!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

2 comments:

Bee said...

Jewlie, your VMAs blog was ah-mazing. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. How are people supposed to know what those initials stand for?
Only your MOM would know...
Maybe the gurl was just real friendly...like U