9.09.2008

"LKSDLDSF"-Susan, every 5 seconds after dropping something in the shower.

BORING DAY ALERT: Work and school. That was my day pretty much. Although at work I did have a nice chat with Mo for like half an hour. It was much needed. I really love Mo, he's like the best boss ever. I'm glad we got to talk today, it made me think about a lot of things that I have been sort of pushing into the back of my mind. I've done a lot of reflecting today. It's a good thing.
I call him "Baby Aaron Carter"
I had to put this one in because he was on One Life To Live which is me and my mom's soap!

Other brief news: one of the recitation leaders in my Journalism class was an editor at Seventeen magazine! I emailed her today to see if I could meet with her and ask her some questions and stuff. Hopefully she says yes [but she's working on her PH.D so I think she's probably really busy]. AND AND AND! Connor Paolo, who plays Eric on Gossip Girl is a freshmen at NYU this year and living on the 11th floor of the East Tower at Third North!!! Can you even believe that?! I totally want to run into him! I'm eating at 3N as much as possible this year! EEE! He's SO cute!! And one final piece of news is that Equus is tomorrow!!!! EEEEEE! So yeah. I won't be able to blog about it tomorrow night, but expect a full review on Thursday!

Sorry this is so short. I've actually had a fairly rough night and just sort of want to get this blog out of the way.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Bee said...

Isn't that rad about Connor? One of the kids here is friends with his roommate, but I found that out the first day or so and I don't remember who it was. Man I wish I went to NYU. He is too cute!

Can't wait for your Equus review, have fun! (And good luck with the editor– who is it?)