9.16.2008

"He's not as scary as Eleanor Waldorf. I promise."-Chris, on Gossip Girl's Little J now paralleling Fred Flare's Little J.

Today was a pretty eventful day considering I had school AND work. But first! Rewind to last night, post-blog entry. Guess who called me?! Nick!!! I was on the phone with Kyle and Nick beeped in and I just started giggling and was like "GUESSWHATNICK'SCALLINGIGOTTAGO!!!" But yeah...I was really really excited to hear from him after his million week long hiking trip in Canada. I didn't even realize how much I missed him until I started talking to him. We had so much to catch up on and I'm really excited because I guess he had to be in solitude for 48 hours and apparently he wrote me a letter. So..yay mail! But yeah I talked to Nick and ended up missing The Hills. Boo. But it was worth it.

So back to my day. I woke up at Sue's alarm this morning and started to get ready. I was really tired and out of it and all of a sudden I go, "Wait. It's 6:40, I don't have class until 9:30. Sue what am I doing?" And she just looked at me and was like "Go back to sleep." So I did. Duh. But I was still really tired this morning, so a trip to Starbucks was in order! BUT! Scandals ensued when I was on the bus and realized I didn't have my wallet with me, meaning I didn't have any money or any metrocard and needed to get to work! I started flipping out, luckily Lindsay gave me hers and $5 just in case it didn't have any money on it. It sure was lucky she took the bus with me!

Classes were classes. Nothing too special. I have to watch ANOTHER ballet tomorrow. I'm watching it with a girl named Melissa. To be honest, I'm not really sure what girl she is, so it'll be a surprise. HAHA. And then Journalism was amazing as usual. Professor Stephens' never ceases to amaze me with his wit and humor. But something really alarming happened in class. I always sit on the aisle so I can book it to FF and all of a sudden this REALLY loud alarm buzzing sound went off and the chair and the chair next me to started vibrating. The guy sitting in the chair like jumped out of his seat and the whole class went silent. This went on for like 5 minutes. I have no idea what it was, but it was the first time I since I've been in New York where I've felt kind of unsafe. I didn't know what was going on but it was so weird and scary that it freaked me out pretty good.

UGH. This is getting long already! Okay okay I'm speeding it up. So I went to work and there were hardly any orders so I was done super early. Mo said he thinks he'll be able to get me a ticket to Jack's Mannequin if I can't get one by the time of the show. So yay for Mo! I won't go on a mini-rant about how cool Mo is because this blog is getting lengthy. After I made more watches for an hour I started my new mini job. The last hour of every day I get to be Keith's little personal assistant. Basically I go through his mail and do other random intern-y type things. I kind of enjoyed it. But I'm terrified of Keith because he's always so stressed. So I'm crossing my fingers I never mess up!


Got my Seventeen today!

Oh! I forgot to mention, on my way to work some girl on the train told me she liked my pin. And so did Diane. And yeah. I thought I looked rather cute today. AND! Happy 16th birthday to Nick Jonas! AND AND AND! WTFFF at MTV for deciding to cancel TRL!? Yesterday was TRL's 10th anniversary and they announced they're canceling it staring in November. I MISS CARSON DALEY! I wanted to be him when I was little! Anyway. I got home from work, did some homework, had some dinner and now I'm off to talk to Kyle and get some sleep because I'm supes tired and I have a kind of big day tomorrow.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute shirt! Blue has always been your best color.
Ask the prof what that noise was all about. I want my baby safe.